Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Unappreciated, Unaccepted and finally un-done

Why is it difficult for you to make me feel appreciated?
Is it difficult to give me the pleasure of making you happy in your life?
Why tears keep flowing uncontrollably?
What is the necessity for you to compare me with some "fools" and put me down?
Why is it you can't love me for my incompleteness?
Why did you loved me, when you know I am not the one you wanted in the first place?
Why bother telling me, you are right and I am wrong? Always.
When was the last time I really felt satisfied for making you happy in your life?
Why when I look back at our relationship, all I can see is a blurry image? Blurred by your over-flowing tears.
All I wanted is someone who loves me for what I am and for what I am not!
All I wished for is someone who knows how to live with my best behaviors and compromise my worst behaviors.
I was never meant to be a perfect guy. Please accept me, if you want to, for who I am.
Else, I have no choice but to leave you for a better guy who may come your way.

I am sorry.

Signed,
Incomplete Guy.

5 Comments:

At May 03, 2006 10:57 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

Now,now,now..who's unhappy huh?Who did not appreciate my dear nicey Paran??
*sigh*
Talk to me if u want to ok...

 
At May 03, 2006 2:59 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Jijah,
thanks a lot...dun worry if I really need to talk..i will call u ok. Thanks a lot, once again.

:(

 
At May 04, 2006 1:49 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

Hey man, the trials and tribulations in a relationship are many. Looks like you've hit a rough patch right now.

Just tell her that having too many expectations won't get her nowehere. With love comes acceptance.

I hope things get right, soon.

 
At May 08, 2006 10:20 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

spider,
can't agree more.

ariel,
it has gone beyond fixable stage now.

Anyway thanks for your words.

 
At May 08, 2006 4:37 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Sorry paran,
I'm just happy that you're finally not together. basically, you deserve better.
Sorry. But am happy that you're now free!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home