Tuesday, April 11, 2006

GATACCA.....

I was home at 6.45 pm yesterday. Really have no idea what am i going to do then before deciding on changin gthe soil for some of my plants. So gladly, I wrapped my feet with the almost worn out sandal that was waiting for my feet for ages oinside my shoe rack and carried my plant and an empty plastic pot just in case and headed towards jungle. YES SINGAPORE DO HAVE JUNGLE. Although it's only less than 1 km square. It is jungle! Just waiting to be used for another development I'm sure.

Once in the jungle, which is only 5 minutes walk and across the road of my housing estate. I scanned the land and found a nice spot where I can get the soil I wanted. I'm talking about the actuall soil as in earth, land, tanah, mannu NOT the other soil!

After succeeding my intial mission, I thought probably I can settle with some fern for my other empty pot and decided to look for one before settling for a palm plantt. Whateve you call it. And i headed back home just to realise that my sandal has worn off in the jugle itself. fortunately the piece wrapping my feet was ok. It was jut the base that was left abandoned. SO I managed to balance myself back home. Once everything settled. I turned on the TV and realised GATTACE WAS ON AIR ON STAR MOVIES channel.

I love this show for Uma Thruman. The first time I watched it I was just staring at Uma that I didn't know what the story all about. But last nite, I actually WATCHED the movie. What a movie it was. It's about your courage and will to make things happen for you. I simply loved Ethan Hawke and Jude Law's perfomance. Uma doesn't have much to do.

This show rocks! Ooh by the way, I realised that Uma Thurman have a striking resemblance with Aishwarya Rai! Check it out!











Aishwaray & Uma Thurman

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2006 1:17 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

yo! I just saw your comment on Mr Arumugam. I'm sorry but I dono his dad's name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home