Wednesday, April 05, 2006

"Appapa, where's my computer?"

That's the question my sweet little niece, Mehal, asked me the moment I opened my brothers' house door.

"Oh sweetie. I'm sorry, Appapa haven't got the time to go an look for one."

I have been saying the same thing to her, well, over 6 months now.
You see, I actually promised her to get her the kids portable computer for her birthday and until now....I haven't deliver it. I can see her patience is growing thinner. Sorry dear.

So, guys around KL. Any idea where I can get this stuff. You know the computer where you can play games and it is meant for kids around the age of 5 - 7. It looks like a portable laptop, but bulky most of the times. You can play number games, words trivia and stuffs like that.

Guys.....need help please. Else, she will grow up to be a murderer!
I can't take that chance.....

9 Comments:

At April 05, 2006 3:21 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Toys r us has it so does carrefour.
Sometimes they go very cheap at only RM55.The ones I saw was about RM100-Rm150.
Go and see next time.

 
At April 06, 2006 4:22 pm, Blogger kG said...

Yep, Toys.r.us has it. I wanted one of those when I was a kid, and I too had someone(namely, my dad) promise it to me. But it never came. Sigh. Now now. Go get it for her or she'd turn into a banshee! but then again, she probably isn't like the lil girls me and Ariel have for cuzzns.

 
At April 06, 2006 5:04 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

hehe.. our cuzzins are mutants la kG dei! sejak lahir dah gila. macam kita lar.

 
At April 06, 2006 5:17 pm, Blogger kG said...

LOL

 
At April 07, 2006 12:13 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Toys R Us. OK cool...my next visit I better drop by there...kalau tak mampus.

Thanks Pu1Pu3 and KG.

So, KG and Ariel, your cousins are Mutants! Are you Ninja Turtle?

 
At April 07, 2006 12:43 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

No realistically, two people cannot become 1 turtle. But yeah, you could say that we're Ninja Turtles... 1 Teenage and the other Adult.

POWER TO THE TURTLES!! HIDUP PENYU!

 
At April 07, 2006 1:00 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Ok lah oklah....
My Engrish is not good-good one leh.
Pray pray a bit can or not!.. :)

Turtlemania begins....

 
At April 10, 2006 8:09 pm, Blogger kG said...

hahhaha. okays. Im a teenage turtle.

 
At April 28, 2006 6:01 pm, Blogger Visithra said...

i think midvalley has - cartoon world or something one of the ends has a toy store huge one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home