Thursday, April 27, 2006

3 in 1.............

I am going to write about 3 incidents in this single post.
Malas to save it for each day. Anyway I will be in KL for the weekend.
So, I may have no time to write it.

Intro : I was not feeling well this morning. So by the time I reach office it's already 12.45 pm.
Came in after my lunch. Not sure why I was sick. may be becoz Markus Merk disallowed Sheva's goal last nite against Barca! GRRRR.

Incident I : Spooky Encounter ...Counter Attack

My posting about the spooky encounter has alerted someone so close to me to actually get my a** to the nearest temple and get MUDI KAYIRU. She even managed to find out which temple does this and saved me the trouble. So I went to temple at 8.00 pm to get MUDI KAYIRU.

I was expecting the priest to tie me a HAIRY STRING (MUDI = HAIR, KAYIRU = STRING). I paid SGD 2 and after the prayers I was tied with a red color knotted string on my wrist. That's when I realised MUDI can also mean KNOT! Aiyooooo TAMIL is soooooooooo difficult.

By the way, I reached home at 9.30 pm. Right before I walked into my building, in open area, I saw a shadow of something flying past me. It was nite, so the street light basically helped my vision. I didn't see any birds there and certainly not bats. Bats? In Singapore? Are you crazy? What will they survive on? Roti Prata(Canai)?

Anyway, I had a peaceful sleep last nite. So thanks to the one and only.

*********************************************************

Incident II : Gifts Galore....again

You guys know that Feb has been a fabulous month for me. Gifts galore.
Now, April turned out to be one too. How lucky can I be. But in this month I got all the gifts from the same person.

Here's the list

1) Dark maroon formal shirt *
2) Silk tie *
3) Boxers *
4) Stainless Steel Ring from Lee Hwa. (Mahal siot!)

UPDATED LIST AS OF 28 April 2006!!
5) Panasonic MP3 Player. Tapi yang ni di bagi loan jer. But then. I get to use a brand new, right out of the box ok! ha ha ha
6) Plastic Chinese Turner (Senduk) to go with my new non-stick wok from IKEA.


* - from Marks & Spencers

Ha ha ha. It's not even my birthday yet! (I can hear Jijah grumbling....again)...

BIGGER HA HA HA

*********************************************************

Incident III : After I'm gone....

"Still Standing"'s episode last week on the letter you would write for your loved ones after you are dead triggered me to put some thinking about it in my life. And the letter below is the result.....

Dear Han (short for HONEY),

I love you. I must have said that million times when we are together. But I am saying it one last time now. I don't want my love to hold you back in your life. I want you to go ahead and achieve
all those things you wanted to achieve. My lost should not be yours. Please.

You have been a guide, mentor, friend, soul mate, wife, and everything I have ever asked you to be in my life. I really appreciate that and can't thank you enough. I hope I have at least been half of what you wanted me to be in your life.

I love you so much that I'm not going to put any more words into this piece of paper. Word counts will never compliement my love to you.

Love you han. Forever. Until we re-unite again.

p/s: I have a mug full of SG coins in the office, another container(container courtesy of Pu1Pu3) full of SG coins at home and another jug quarter full of MY coins at home too. And another book on Buddha with RM 1 on each page just for you. Just keep it with you Han. I love you.

Signed,
DEAD HUBBY.

*******************************************************************

6 Comments:

At April 27, 2006 5:09 pm, Blogger Jijah R said...

ewah, ewah, ewah...
*grrrrrrr*
if not from ur gf...then from who Paran?Whoooo???oohh..u dah main kayu manis eh???ish, ish......
*switch to jealousy mode*

 
At April 27, 2006 8:14 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

gustiadipati,
you're such a sweet man, aren't cha?

 
At April 28, 2006 11:41 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

jijah,
alah jijah. Adalah org lain yang sayang kat saya. :) Jgn marah ok.


Anasalwa,
That's what they say.
(ok ok, I nak riak kejap jer ok)

 
At May 04, 2006 1:46 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

:-)

 
At May 08, 2006 4:36 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

container I gave u? which one?bila?

 
At May 08, 2006 5:01 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Pu1Pu3,

alah container yang you dapat masa beli Polo perfume for PopGum masa you datang sini dulu? Ingat tak? anyway it has been ages...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home