Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mothercare Baby Basic Wear Special

Dear MS PARAN,
We are pleased to inform you that for TWO days: Saturday 22nd April 2006 and Sunday 23rd April 2006, there will be a discount of 15% on baby bodysuit / sleepsuit and basic layette at our stores.
Don't miss out on this event, join us at Mothercare during these two days and enjoy savings.
The Mothercare Marketing Team


********************************

I filled up their form, and by default they addressed me as "MS PARAN" over their correspondences! GUYS DO GO TO MOTHERCARE RIGHT? THIS IS DISCRIMINATION!

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2006 6:31 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Ms Paran,
thanks for registering with mothercare.heheh...

 
At April 26, 2006 1:11 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

It certainly is discrimination and you should write in to them with a complaint so they don't keep making the same mistake!

Ceh.. if this was the US you could have sued them for causing you anguish at being addressed as a woman! hehe!

 
At April 26, 2006 1:32 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Pu1Pu3,
You tooo!!!!!


Ariel,
I'm just couldn't be bothered of their ignorance anymore. I went there to buy 2 strollers for my brother and pu1pu3 and they assumed I'm a father of 2 kids. Every other time I visit them, they will ask me so how is ur kids doing sir??? And I will say.. "Fine.....thank you"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home