Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Spoooky Encouter II

Now, after months of that traumatising event where someone deliberately wrote 'NEVER YOU GO HOME' on void deck wall at wee hours due to my presence at the unwanted hour, I had a second event last nite.

I was in the kitchen, boiling water to take shower (YES, I HAVE NO WATER HEATER!) I felt like some was walking towards me and turned around. And found no one! I thot, naaa...probably its me.

Later when I was taking my shower at 1.20 am, I felt someone was there in the bathroom with me watching me taking my shower! (don't imagine anything it will be either categorised SG or SX in any case.)

I have never felt the it in my three years of "haunting" the house. Now, I got to go back to that haunted house again!

It's spooooky!

p/s: Booo

p/s/s : Is really the 13th storey (where I'm residing) is living up to its infamous legend. 13!!!!!!!



*ala STILL STANDING*

4 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 10:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there!!!!!!!!!!

 
At April 26, 2006 10:47 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

waahh..u can be part of the entity thrill...

 
At April 26, 2006 1:12 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

freaky deaky, dude!!!

 
At April 26, 2006 1:34 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Anonymous,
Thanks for addressing yourself with 'Anonymous' tag. That really helps me a lot! GRRR

Jijah,
Entity tu kan menipu...takkan u nak I bersubahat!

Ariel,
u bet it......but I had the best sleep last nite though....strange...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home