Monday, May 08, 2006

IT'S DONE....once and for all

finally, the curtain has to come down.

I have walked out of my relationship with Dearrie which has been built for almost 8 years, the last 2 years being more commited. I realised I can't make her happy, my mistakes, in-sensitivitiveness, characters are not exactly what she was looking. Hence I had the final say and walked out of this relationship. I love her, that's for sure. At the same time, I'm not prepared to see her crying at the drop of hat just because of me. It brings dowm my energy, self esteem and my confidence. So, I even spoke to her mum about this and to my surprise she(Mum) was so understanding and said

"It doesn't matter if you marry her or not, but you are always like my own son."
So sweet of her. I'm good enough to be her son but not as her son-in-law, I guess.

Anyway, I hope Dearrie will be happy with someone who can really take care of her and meet her expectations and will make her smile all the time. Unlike me, who made her cry for as long as I was there.

Sorry for everything and good luck.

:(

6 Comments:

At May 08, 2006 4:39 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Are u guys truly over? Last time was the same thing. What make it different this time?
Anyhow, you know how I feel, so there's not sympathies from me or Popgum. truly speaking, you deserve better. We only want the best for you, your han is simply not.
Sorry.

 
At May 08, 2006 5:03 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

well, the last time it didn't involve her family. This time it does. I am seriously done with it.

It's too painful for me to go back to her.....

 
At May 08, 2006 10:54 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

gustiadipati,
sorry to hear about your relationship with your dearie. sometimes we tend to forget that happiness comes within ourselves not from spouse, lover, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife. her mother sounds like a wise woman.

 
At May 09, 2006 7:56 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

Paran..
whateva decisions u've made..dun looked back yah.
take things slowly..one at a time.

 
At May 09, 2006 5:13 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

I agree with anasalwa. Poeple have to make their own happiness..but if things are not going in that direction then there's no point in continuing.

And most of all I think..there's no point if you think there's none.

But still I think she needs to be told off for expecting way too much from another human. In a relationship, there is such a thing as acceptance and compassion.

In any case, stand strong Gusti.

 
At May 10, 2006 4:44 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

AnaSalwa, Jijah & Ariel,
Thanks a lot for your words.
I am taking it easy for now.
It was never meant to happen I guess. Never had a good vibe about it, I know Pu1Pu3 will testify on this one for me.

Thanks again guys...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home