Monday, March 27, 2006

Same day last year....

It's 27th March today.
Mom's birthday.
Last year I was swamped with a particular project which occupied my time from 8.30 am to 5.30 am the followiing day almost on daily basis. Which had made me to forgot to wish my mum.
She cried and cried.
I manage to get her a saree the following weekend and promised myself not to forget this date again! And it happened to be her last birthday with us.

Happy Birthday Mum. Sorry. I love you. :(

p/s : I'm going to temple today. Not decided between Mariamman in South Bridge Road or Sivan in Paya Lebar. mmmmm

7 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 12:36 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

Mothers are the best ever!
May God bless her soul.

 
At March 27, 2006 3:30 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

Yup, what you said is true but my dad died before I was born so I really owe it all to my mom. :-)

 
At March 27, 2006 3:38 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

I'm sorry to hear that ariel.
I'm very sure your mum been there for you when you needed her.

Take a good care of your mum. Coz no one, absolutely no one can replace her in your life.

Nice knowing you.

 
At March 27, 2006 4:59 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

Aii, baru jer kita berkawan... don't say so soon it's nice knowing me. Don't know if you'll think the same 3 days or 3 weeks or 3 months from now. ;-)

 
At March 27, 2006 5:11 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

yelah yelah.
I just said 'nice KNOWING you' Not sure if it is 'NICE to get to know you' rite? ha ha

relaxlah, apa susah. Kalau I hate you I will terrorise your blog ok. I promise! :)

 
At March 28, 2006 10:01 am, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Happy Birthday, Aunty.
Same day like Danish.No wonder u can remember every yr.

 
At March 28, 2006 12:06 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

ok dude...deal!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home