Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Signs....

Well, I'm not talking about that Joaquin & Gibson show directed by M Shyamalan here....i'm here to talk about the signs of life.....beyond our mind capabilites....something unexplained...and unexplainable....
Just for a note, Suria is going to air a 13 episode unexplainable show on this topic soon.....titled Dimensi ke-4 or something like that...... so for SG-ans...enjoy...and Jijah I know you will love this as you love the Incredible Tales...(not sure for its drama or for Utt (MTV VJ) though!)

Anyway, the past 2 months have seen so many things happening in my life....things that made complete, drastic, 180-degree changes in terms of perspective....

let me start it from the beginning (or is it the ending?)......mum's funeral.....

for once, my niece Mehal (2 1/2 years old) have been traumatised with the whole event.....
she used to be so attached to my mum...and now she cries at the mention of going back to my mums house. Even if manage to get her there...she NEVER wanted to stay, or step into the living room alone! I really have no idea. Anyway, that was where my mum was placed for the whole prayers....so i believe Mehal is seing something here....

secondly, strange things do happen....
4 - 5 days after the funeral...both my niece and nephew who are aged 2 1/2 years.....played a strange things which gave us goose bump. Both of them was playing with handphone and both of them pretended to be talking to my mum! Mehal went like 'Hello Patti, how are you? Can you walk already?" And my nephew, Magindra went like 'Ammachi....bla bla bla' (he cant really talk well yet.....)

And guess what, both these things happened at 2 different places, one in KL and one in my mums place. So there are no ways these kids are copying each other....
Note : Both 'Patti' and 'Ammachi' are equivalent of 'Grandma'.

Then, I had my own experiences as well......first 2 weeks....i have been waking up in the middle of the nite or before I should be waking up, exactly at some specific hours....no patterns associated though...... i woke up at 3.00 am, 3.30 am, 6.00 am, 6.30 am, 8.00 am. Mind you guys..its exactly at that time, not a minute or 2 more or less......be it digital or analog clock...it is always right at these times!

Had further incident, I have been having sleepless nite, and nightmares till today.....
When my dearrie was down here to give me company...she claimed that I woke up in the middle of nite once and was calling out for my mum.....and on the second nite i was sleep talking...but she said she can't understand a single thing...... I DON'T SLEEP TALK! NEVER!.....

Of late, I've been having dreams of Mum, Dad or both of them almost every other day.......it's all strange......dunno why!

As pu1pu3 mentioned...probably....mum have something unfinished with me.....i really don't know.... I just hope her soul rests in peace....

I really do hope so.......

2 Comments:

At February 06, 2006 8:08 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

Paran..
i like IT bcoz of..err..the storylah..hee hee..
& my fren...hey!take things slowly ok.I noe u r trying ur very best to cope with the loss....just take things 1 at a time ok..

 
At February 06, 2006 2:42 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

SOldier on, soldier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home