Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Until you were gone....

Dear Mum,

I am not sure I have EVER been a good son, but I strongly believe I have NEVER been a bad son. I really hope you agree with me. I may have hurt you in many incident, even up to the last incident of the Zinger Burger Tragedy, but I have never held any grudge at you. After all, you are the only 1 left for me.....until you were gone.

All my life I have always regarded you as the first most important person in my life. Next to probably, only to dad. But you have been there for me and I hope I have been there for you too.

I still remember the nites we spent chit chatting up to 1 - 2 am in the morning everytime I come back. I still remember when you said you wanted to settle down with me in Singapore. I still remember to even talk to my dearrie about how we gonna look after you after our marriage and take you out for a holiday at least once every 2 months. It was still a possibility ...until you were gone.

Now, I'm stranded alone but not dusted. I will carry on to at least fulfil my last promise to you mum. To come up in life and I am at least happy I have shared my planning to you before your demise. I hope you will always bless me and stay with me through thick and thin.

Thanks mum, I will always love you. And no one, will be able to replace you.

I love you and I am sorry.


p/s: Thanks to all friends who have sent their condolence wishes to me, please pray for my mum to Rest In Peace.

Note : Mum have passed away peacefully on the 19th December 2005 at 5.50 pm. Dear God, please take a good care of my mum.

4 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 7:57 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

Paran..

i wish i could have done more than just consoling u.Don't hesitate to call me if u need to talk to...

 
At December 30, 2005 1:47 am, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Paran,
take care. You know we're here for you.ok?

 
At January 15, 2006 11:05 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Ihope this is not too late to offer you my deepest condolence. My doa and alfatihah for her.

 
At February 04, 2006 12:21 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Dear Anasalwa,

Thanks a lot for your condolences...really appreciate it...

God Bless You....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home