Thursday, December 01, 2005

Went Around The World and I'm Back!


pu1pu3 and gusti adipati

pu1pu3's friend who tried very hard to take our photo! Thanks mate!


Well, i was away for a long long time and just came back 2 days back.
Was a good trip turned sour due to some incidents.

Anyway, I was away in KL for a business trip last week (15th /Nov) and had to go for another meeting with a client on 25th Nov. The meeting was with this company X where popgummer works now. It's an irony since I got my first job through PopGummers persistent and perseverance...and that was 7 years ago. and Now, we are in the same meeting room talking about another possible project t work together. If at all it happens, it will be great.

Meet a couple of sweet people on this second trip (from 24th to 29th)...
First I met, Popgummers' wife Pu1Pu3 in the same hotel that I stayed....what a coincidence.
Then met her friend.....i'm really sorry I couldn't remember her name. Then the other sweetest person I met was in thix company X. Their manager Ms.Noora. Maan, is she sweet? YES! Is she too sweet to be true? YES YES OOOH YES!

I have never met someone sooooo willing to go out of the way just for some people you know out of a project meeting! Well, right after the meeting in Bangi (where this training center was practically in a place where no cabs drive by unless anyone intended to go there, and forget about walking out coz god knows how far it is!) we had to call a cab to fetch us back to hotel. And I decided to give Ms.Noora a call and ask for any cab company's telephone number, and this was the conversation....over the phone

Me : Hi, Ms.Noora, I really need ur help. Can you get me a cab number so that I can call one?
Noora : Where are you now?
Me : At the entrance.
Noora : Ok you wait.....(and hung up the phone)
Me : Ok, and hung up too
My Colleague : What??!!!
Me : She ask me to wait?
Colleague : For what?
Me : I dunno! Just waitlah. Probably she call a cab for us.
Colleague : Ooh ok.

After 10 minutes, there was a red proton stopped in front of us, in it, Ms.Noora smilingly....

"Come in, I will drop you somewhere easier for you to get a cab"

And guess what that "somewhere" was 10 minutes drive away!!!!!

Wow....how sweet she is!

my aunty and myself

my aunty & sisters. My fav-sis is the 2nd from right


then I spent my time in my non-existent sister turned favourite sister's house! She was my cousin sister actually, but turned out to be my favourite sister after our brief meeting at my grandma's funeral. For some reason, we just stuck to each other and like each others company.

Then I had the Monday to be spent with my GF (it was her bday) but due to my commitment the whole day was cut short to only couple of hours as I had to work (WHILE ON LEAVE) until 4.30 PM!

The whole trip went hay wire but I guess, I learned something! IF you buy your mum a Zinger burger, don't tell you sister about it !!!!!!! (will explain why on my next post!)

This photo was taken in 1985. Guess who?????!!!!

6 Comments:

At December 04, 2005 2:47 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

ala...tak cantikla gambar I.patut guna my camera phone.hehe..glad we me up.

 
At December 05, 2005 9:34 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

pu1pu3: dun wori, u look gr8 besides the dashing gusti

gusti: hey, dats obviously u rite? posing nak vogue je.more fotos pls.

 
At December 05, 2005 10:32 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

pu1pu3,
that photo memang blurlah.....i couldn't help it....

jijah,
thanks for your comments....but the truth is!!!!!

THAT IS NOT ME! MY NEPHEW! HE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG! genetic i guess!

 
At December 05, 2005 4:26 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

laa...i dgn popgum pun ingat u.Sebijik u.bentuk kepala pun macam kepala u.hehe..I meant to say on my first comment:'glad we met up!".
Kan ada photoshop. u boleh tajamkan ke blurran tu kan?
hehe..

 
At December 05, 2005 11:44 pm, Blogger popgummer said...

Tu Siva laaa...

 
At December 04, 2010 5:26 pm, Anonymous hot steamy sex stories said...

He stared at that comely bosom over the rim of his saki cup. They stoppednursing years ago.
free xxx interaccial sex stories
asian incest sex stories
wild french fuck stories
extreme bondage stories
bestiality sex stories
He stared at that comely bosom over the rim of his saki cup. They stoppednursing years ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home