Wednesday, January 04, 2006

.....life goes on (review of 2005)

Now, we are into 2006! I believe in the first few weeks many of us would still end up writing or typing 2005 in forms to fill up by accident. It takes time you guys...2006 is here for another year to stay. How it would be? I don't know, how the 2005 went you ask? Not so good!

Here's my review of 2005

Jan 2005
- Major disagreement with my GF on 1st Jan!
- My highest ever contribution to my company in terms of sale in a single month! (SGD 34.58 k)

Feb 2005
- Attempted break-off with my GF. She cried, cried and cried and fall sick and things continued to go worse

March 2005
- some how I managed to get back on road with GF
- 27th March! The day I forgot to wish my mum HAPPY BIRTHDAY, which turns out to be her last birthday with us!. I'm sorry mum, I won't stop paying the price for it.

April 2005
- Got a pay rise of SGD 100 *
- Paid my highest ever phone bill in the last 6 years! (What? You want to know the figure? Better not! Despite pu1pu3 advicing me on this for the past 6 years it went really crazy. So revealing the figure will only help me to be on the receiving end of pu1pu3's advice. Pu1pu3, don't get me wrong here. I have always respected you and took your advice on many occasions. So, don't stop 'em coming kay!)

June 2005
- Narrowly missed the sales target of Q2

July 2005
- Company trip to PD + Malacca. End up with my Boss's bf hates me and vice versa! :)
- Birthday went ok.....

Oct 2005
- Purchased my Samsung Digimax I5 camera (my first ever gadget! itching for a MP3 player now!)

Nov 2005
- My highest ever expenditure for a single month! (Deepavali and Raya came together
- Took mum to MegaMall for the 1 last time, I even bought the my fav "Butter SmartAlec" and "Choc Smart Alec" from BreadsTalk

December 2005
- Worst ever month of my life.....mum had stroke on 13, got worse on the 15, and left us on the 19th!
- forget anything about X'mas or New Year! wasn't in the mood

There you go! My darkest ever year 2005!!!!

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2006 4:43 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Chin up, Gusti. 2006 is going to be an excellent year. I feel it in my bones! 2005 wasn't a good year for me too, except for the birth of Danil, of course. That ligtened up our life indeed! Other than that, oh, I got back with my mum. So that's another plus point as well. Eh, come to think of it, 2005 wasn;t a bad year after all for me. I suppose the year is what it is depending hoe you make it be. Betul tak? In cases of things beyond your control, such as your mother's death, you can only take what fate has to offer you, kan? KAlau bad, then bad la. That's life. But as I said, we're here for you, ok?
I didn't realize Danish's birthday is the same as your late mum's. I better not invite you to his birthday then. It'll be totally disrespectful! TAKE CARE. About Nithya, you know how I feel abt that. So, I will not comment. I'm just being honest, you know kan?

 
At February 04, 2006 12:13 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Pu1Pu3,

Thanks for yoru advice....appreciate it...you know you are the one person..i will always share everything good and bad about me...and my life.....

Oooh gosh,
Even I myself forgot to notice that 27 March 2003 and 27 March 1949
In terms of numerology
Danish : 2+7+3+2+0+0+3 = 1+7 = 8
Mum : 2+7+3+1+9+4+9 = 3+5 = 8

They share the same characteristics...WOW.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home