Friday, January 13, 2006

Days are gone....so life goes on

It's been exactly 25 days since mom has gone.
Life never been the same, things changes a lot around me.

But it is during this tough time I happen to know whom I can really depend on.
For those who been there for me, thanks a lot guys....appreciate it more than anything.
Don't want to name these good souls which will put the other down. I don't think anyone deliberately wanted to be ignorant. But I give them the benefit of doubt.

As for me, i have been sleep talking lately...as per what my dearrie testified. (she was kind enough to come down last weekend to sort out things for me here. Thanks a lot dearrie).
She even said I was calling my mum in the sleep. I never recalled any incident in my life before where I sleep-talk. But I guess I'm just too depressed at the moment.

Many of them have advised me to concentrate on my work so I can overcome this black episode of my life. But my work is even more stressful! I might just break down further by indulging in it, but I am slowly getting myself back onto the track.

Watching MU never helps these days. They simply inflict the "sad" and "upset" feeling in you everytime they pass the ball around and ended up collecting it from their own net!

Apart from that nothing really changed except for the live streaming of SUN TV in Singapore cable tv. SUN TV is the most saleable tamil channel in the world. The demand is beyond expectation in Singapore, Malaysia, UK, Canada and even in Africa. It used to be a live stream, which means I get to watch their prime time shows at 10.30 pm onwards (due to 2 hours 30 mins of time difference)...but do they have to reallign it now! and I cant watch most of it now.....wat a bore!

This weekend, probably I will visit the Star Wars Exhibition in Singapore....where they exhibit everything about Star Wars.....not a fan though....but when something good comes around you better take a look at it....

And ooh yea MU is playing a Derby this Sat at 8.40 local time. Just for those who are not footbalistic, Derby refers to a game between two clubs in the same city. For example, Liverpool vs Everton dubbed as Merseyside derby, Arsenal vs Spurs as North London derby, MU vs M City as Manchester derby and there are many other derbys........

so good luck SAF! May your team wins it....I can predict they will knick it 3 - 4!
3 - 0 down at half time, 3 -4 at the full time. Rooney to score 2, Ruud 1 and probably Giggsy 1!

Till then cheers mate

5 Comments:

At January 14, 2006 11:39 pm, Blogger popgummer said...

Hmmm....MU kalah la dude. So much of making a comeback. Ronaldo kena red card which is ridiculous.

 
At January 15, 2006 7:46 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

wat a lousy game!
SAF wats up with you....Silvestre! What is he doing in your team sheet!....a definite EIH as the UnitedRant Ed refers him....

p/s: EIH = Easter Island Header

 
At January 16, 2006 8:39 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

ParaN!!

yeh,yeh...u r back!
i guess i've been one of those who's ignorant to ur prob.sorry fren...=8

 
At January 16, 2006 1:21 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

jijah,

you have never been in that "ignorant" friends list...never.....you have shown enough concern gal....anyway...being ignorant doesn't mean they are bad or wat...probably busy with their stuff....dun worry ok...

 
At January 26, 2006 4:46 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

BOLA BOLA. MAkAN BOLA.TIDUR BOLA. JGN JADI PARABOLA!hahahaha..funny tak?Glad you're up and about. Hopefully not up and kicking. Esp not in ur sleep.hahahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home