Tuesday, November 22, 2005

THIS IS CRUEL! Cruelty beyond sanity!

I was so stressed working on 2 simlutenous projects which has to be completed on 24th and 25th respectively...and suddenly by god's grace, or so I thought, one of the clients called to say the project with their client has been cancelled so i can take my time. And I was over joyed by the news....and guess what it, short lived.After 5 hours, where I have already re aligned my mind on the other project, I was informed regardless of the status of the project, they want it on 24th!

Now, I was happy for 5 hours and given another blow! (it wasn't actually if I were to be left with the status quo)

I'm blank, beyond blank! GRRRRRR

I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2005 8:35 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

Gusti...
if u need to let ur strez juice out, kol me ok.
me too...is pretty occupied @ werk.Yesterday knock off at 6 plus then headed to Suntec to do some shopping for our upcoming event. I finally breathe after 10pm.How on earth am i gonna start openong my books for my exams????!!!
but i guess...u suffer e trauma more than me....=(
Sorry for the silence k. Just wanna leave u in peace so can u werk faster...*heh heh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home