Friday, May 26, 2006

lifestyle makeover

well......it has been so long since my last post....
not really may be only 3 weeks and not that any one bothered anyway.....

i was really going through hell of time in the past 3 weeks.....of course i have had the brightest moment of my life too...

as per the last event in my life.....The Break Up....things have gone from bad to worse and i am back...from the event not back with her....

you guys do know that I had a trip to PD with her family where I broke up the news and she was kinda cool about it...to my surprise rite. The real drama unfolded later...that weekend...

I made a trip back home for the mothers day(of course, without Mum being there), and I got the news that my sister (which I don't really like to spend time with her lately) was occupying mothers house that weekend and my brother, Syafiq, will only join us on Saturday. So, i really don't want to go back home but i was already in my hometown...so without thingking twice I called up "her" mum and asked her if i can bunk in...and they were more than happy to receive me...as only the mother and father were home. So, i went to their house instead of mine and handed her the Saree which I bought for her for mothers day....she was happy, i was happy, the dad was more than happy. And we went to bed.

Woke on Saturday morning, had breakfast with them and left to my house happily.
Just a note, I really look up to her parents so much. I place them right next to my parents. That's how much I love them.

Later, I was informed that "she" went back to her home and her mum told her of my visit.
She was trying to call me and get me back into the relationship which I strongly rejected. The next day, on Mothers Day..received a SMS from her mum

"Please drop by our house later- Aunty"....

When I went down, tears started rolling from her mums eyes!
Gosh, its Mothers Day..and I made her cry....so she was sobbing about the break up...she didn't know that "She" took the relationship too seriously. I was in tears too, its Mothers Day for gods sake! And I made her cry!

After sobbing, crying and explaining for almost 2 hours.....i left her house....still crying...
i hugged her and said sorry.....

Just before I leave her mum handed me their cordless phone saying "her" brother from NZ was on the other line and he gave me a warning or sort saying "If this break up is because of another girl, then you bet I wont be 'talking' to you"...to which I said...."fair enough"...


i left her house in Batang Berjuntai at 12.30, with having a wedding to attend in Singapore at 6.30. Reached KL at 2.30. Had lunch and it was already 3.00.

Had no choice but to catch a shuttle flight and reach singapore at 6.15....rushed back home and made it to the wedding at 7.15...

it was soo tiring, both physically and mentally...

and ever since then, she has been calling me and and calling me names she has. her room mate too! I have in kinda open for all to call me names. She was trying to win me back....by making me feel bad, angry, guilty and whatever not. But I am sorry, I have made up my mind...and this is it.

Life has changed completely within a space of 6 months. Expecting more twists and turns in future......i am wondering if Aziz M.Osman is secretly directing my life or what!????

p/s: I have been listening to AR Rahmans background score (http://www.provokedthemovie.com/site.html Music > Music Bit 5) for the movie "THE PROVOKED". The composition overlaps 2 extremely different genres of music at the same time.....which only ARR can do and it is so about my state of mind rite now.

But...............BUT...... I am having a peaceful walk of my life too......thanks to god....

6 Comments:

At May 26, 2006 5:20 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

I'm sorry to be right about her all this time. I know you must be hurting deep and that was the reason you were dead silent all this while.
If she were really meant for you, the least she could do is to lure you back to her with words of kindness and affection and not words demeaning of your character. Let it me. Not meant to be. Be yourself and later find true love just like i did with mine.

 
At May 26, 2006 5:39 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

thanks pu1pu3...
i know u have been saying this for as long as i can remember....and i know we had countless arguement abt her too.....im sorry for that...

well, its all in the past now and i'm over and done with it....

hope things will be better from now....for her at least.

 
At May 27, 2006 1:22 am, Blogger popgummer said...

Aiyooo....drama drama drama!

 
At May 29, 2006 12:57 pm, Blogger Jijah R said...

Paran...
i may not be a good adviser but i can be a good listener...& i'll never get tired listening to u

 
At May 29, 2006 1:23 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

i hate saying I told you so to people, most of all a good friend like yourself. but sometimes you have to be selfish after giving so much to her. Yes, you can wish her hapiness but pls dont try anymore to make her happy because its now time to make yourself happy and let the spotlight shine on you for once for at the end of the day, its the most important thing to do!

 
At May 30, 2006 2:57 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

PG,
dah jadi Sandiwara Semasa lah buddy..nak buat apa. Expect the season finale soon.

Jijah,
thx a lot...so far everything is still within control. Thanx once again for being such a good friend. May Allah Bless You.

Pu1Pu3,
I am being selfish now....ur care and concern of my wellbeing have really made me realise the sort of friends i have ard me. Thanx a lot....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home