Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Women are actually....

I think they are actually a reincarnation of a CLOTH HANGER!
No disrespect here sorry. But I saw a gal in MRT last nite on my way to temple and she reminded me of a cloth hanger!

On her left arm, her hand bag was hanging neatly. On the right, there was another paper bag.
She had some sort of pouch hanging around her neck, a hat to go with it.
How much more can you carry! And mind you, she looked to me like just came back from WORK! Not even shopping.

So, to all girls who are the reincarnation of a cloth hanger! God bless you!

:)

***********************************
God created man and said "I'm sure I can do better than that!"
And he created woman.
After which he said "Gosh, my over confidence! I should have stopped with man!"

4 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 7:55 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

erhheemmmmm..

 
At March 23, 2006 1:38 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

jijah, not you ye...he he he

 
At March 24, 2006 12:17 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

bukan cloth hanger la.Clothes hanger.
Tapi i don't think women are that.
We are more multiskilled, multipurpose being on this planet.
Bukan clothes hanger. Clothes hanger is one skill, we r like I think a .....eh..apa item yg multiskill ya?aaaaa..like the copier cum printer cum fax machine and scanner...aaa..we are THAT!hehehhe

 
At March 24, 2006 2:19 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Opps..Clothes Hanger!
Sorry sorry. Kesilapan vokasional.

So, by your own word Girls are MFP!
MFP = Multi Functional Printers.
mmmmm

Keep it simple like guys! can you?

he he he :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home