Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sleep like a baby....

Have you ever heard that term..."sleep like a baby"?
And once in a while we might meet this smart a** who responds with
"babies wake up every 2 - 3 hours, and wet their napkin" HA HA HA HA

Very funny, dumbo!

"Sleep like a baby.....in a mum's womb" they meant.....

I just watched this show on National Geographic on Sunday which actually documented everything from the conceiving moment up to actual delivery. And the labour part show everything that happens in a labour room....no square boxes anywhere. Well it's all in your perspective....i personally felt it was very very touching and heart warming..... wat an experience.....just like being in a labour myself!.....

oooh by the way.... I DIDN'T sleep like a baby last nite, in fact I woke up at the wrong end of my bed with a sprained neck! adddoooooi!

2 Comments:

At February 08, 2006 9:37 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

dun tell me u sleep like a clock?? hee hee

 
At February 08, 2006 11:46 am, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Maybe u slept like a log. Its good that you feel this way about the whole baby process. To tell you honestly, I am afraid of the whole process. From conceiving right up to delivering. That's y twice is enuff for me. Its sheer hardwork take can last me for a liftime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home