Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I need a gun..... DON'T CUT THE QUEUE!

Picture this scenario...

I have been waiting for a cab for past 15 minutes on a rizzling rainy day.
All the cabs have been hired or "on call" or "busy"(with what, I don't know). So I continued waiting. Out of no where, this girl (its always a girl!) walks toward the kerb ahead of me and stopped the only available cab in the past 15 minutes and shoots off!

OOOH, how I wish I could show her my 3rd precious finger! F*** OFF!
I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU!

GRRRRR!!!!

3 Comments:

At March 01, 2006 9:04 pm, Blogger popgummer said...

Thank god I'm in Malaysia!

 
At March 02, 2006 7:46 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

Paran...bnyk bersabarlah ye....=))

 
At March 02, 2006 11:18 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

PG,
Malaysia lagilah teruk...the taxi drivers can pick and choose their passengers! How lame can that be....

once I was in a queue in Johor, and this 'other race' taxi driver turned up to pick me up. When he saw what he saw in me he just drove past. Then a few metres away from me, he fetched another lady who is not even in a taxi stand but is his 'race'! How ridiculous can that be! Plus the taxi drivers in KL are scary!

Jijah,
sebab bersabarlah..sempat tunggu cab satu lagi tu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home