Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day! well....

It's the day! the day that matters to the loved ones the most.
Although you should be loving them everyday...but its just a day where you can openly express it....

so, I would like to wish Happy Valentines Day to all the people below :
1) The one I love
2) The one I loved
3) The one I loved and I left
4) The one I loved and you left
5) The one I almost left
6) The one I almost thought I loved
7) etc....

Well my dearrie is down here with me to celebrate V-Day, since we never celebrated it for the past 7 years. She was here since last Sunday.....and I bought her a bouquet yesterday. A bouquet of Rose Cabbage (left). It is something different. Just wanted to be different.....

I bought her a card, which I gave her at 12 midnite! She used to grumble I don't add my personal touch to any of the cards I have given her....so I am a guy who hates writing on any card. I only like to pen down my signature and thats it. nothing else. If you are lucky enough I might write your name in the envelope. :)

Well, I wasn't like that last nite. I actually wrote a message for her... which reads...
"To the one I love now and forever..."

Signed,
"Your one and only..."

SEE! I have improved! tremendously! Didn't I?????

Anyway, happy Valentines to all those who are near and dear to me.....to my very special friends.... and the best of them all Syaful & Putri! You guys are the best things I have ever had in my life......Thanks a lot and May God Bless You Guys!

6 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 4:10 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Thanks for the lovely post.
You are just like pai.Never write anything but his name on a card. Lately aje baru add some nice quotes and sentences.
Enjoy V day.

 
At February 14, 2006 4:49 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

No problemo.....
I should say THANK YOU TO YOU GUY!

 
At February 14, 2006 6:56 pm, Blogger popgummer said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. May our friendship also last foreva

 
At February 15, 2006 7:54 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

Paran!!

Happy V-Day..
ur gerlfren is lucky to have u...
err...maybe u shld attend Valentine remedial lesson huh??*wink wink*

 
At February 15, 2006 2:31 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

PG,
I really hope it lasts forever...appreciate everything you and pu1pu3 have done for me buddy! God Bless Ya!

Jijah,
Thanks a lot...Happy V Day to you too....
iyolah..nanti i pergi lesson ok...tapi kat mana?

 
At February 15, 2006 2:52 pm, Blogger Jijah R said...

Paran..Paran..

Lesson from me jelah..free of charge..=))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home