Friday, February 17, 2006

Over'straits' business trip

Hey guys,

I'm posting from my over'straits' business trip ...
(trying to imitate Pu1pu3's London+Berlin trip, unfortunately I couldn't make it to overseas...all I made was a trip from Singapore to Malaysia over the Straits of Johor!)

Well, for the first time I tried this so called super exclusive VIP tour bus from Singapore to KL (Corus Hotel) which costs me SGD 47.00 including refreshment, dinner(with dessert) and a hot drink. The coach is a double decker coach, where the lower portion of it looks more business like and leisurely done. Since I bought the ticket at last minute I couldn't really choose any seat. The upper portion was good as well. The seats are comfortable, you have a FUNCTIONAL reading lights for each passenger. Can you believe it! A FUNCTIONAL LIGHT GUYS!
The steward, a malay guy was very well dressed and spoke a very good English and was pleasant as well. Thankfully, he didn't sound like those train captain you can find in trains from SG to KL or vice versa, where they have their own language that you barely understand! The best thing is, this coach comes with number of power points within its deck where you can hook up ur laptop or stuffs to work with. Oh, they do have the foldable platform like thingie. It was good. And me being a vegetarian, I get to inform them my preference of vegetarian meal and they do serve me quite a good meal! WOW! Excellent!

And they were really really fast. We left SG at 6.45 pm, and by 11.30 I'm already at Corus Hotel, Jalan Ampang!

Today, I will be having a meeting with company XXX in Bangi at 3.30 pm. After which I'm gooing to go to popgummer and pu1pu3's place for a sleepover. We might go down to Hairol's (one of our other 'band' member) house to visit his new baby. What to buy? What to buy?

Tomorrow, I will be travelling down to Kuala Selangor where my mum's place is with my second brother Syafiq. And most probably, will be visiting company XXX on Monday morning before travelling back to SG.

Till then, take care guys....

Chiow, Chin Chau

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 7:39 pm, Blogger popgummer said...

Fuyooo....siap ada stewardess on the bus. Did the driver do the "Trip Summary" somewhere in Malacca??

 
At February 20, 2006 12:30 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

I know the coach.It passes the road in front of my office ever so often. baru cakap kat PG maybe one day nak take a trip naik the coach. 5 hrs is not too bad comparing to the train kan? Nak naik la next time pg visit you.
We had a gr8 time with you over. Sorryla if tak sempat nak layan u betul2, ada kids susah sikit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home