Friday, February 24, 2006

As it stands...

As you guys know, 2005 ended with a sad note in my life.....not something to cherish..never even wanted to look back at it...

but 2006 so far, mmmm things have been great. Incredibly great!

In Jan, not much of things happened but saw the way my relationship with dearrie turned towards something good....

Came Feb and "wow!" is what I would attach to it for now...

In Feb, I had that Divinely Romantic V-Day, had SGD 500 increment, and a new offer to join a training company as a Country Manager, but yet to finalise the details on this one yet. Nevertheless it is a good one.

The best of it all, the gifts I have been getting this month!
Here's the list...

1) A set of tie, belt and handkerchief from dearrie
2) A T-shirt and a shirt courtesy of Pu1pu3...thanks a lot Pu1Pu3
3) A casual shirt from a close friend
4) A Fossil wrist watch...well from MYSELF!



- simple, elegant yet my style

wow....this is so cool, and I can't wait to get my hands on my claims that have been pending for the past 2 months which will enable me to get a new HP shoes if possible (Since there is a HP warehouse sale in my office building right now!), or any other shoes that I might like..... mine is wearing out! Thanks for the sporting behaviour of mine to kick the sepak takraw ball in the office, shoe worn out in less than a year!

so, AS IT STANDS...It has been a FEBulous month!

4 Comments:

At February 24, 2006 2:14 pm, Blogger Jijah R said...

blum b'day dah dpt bnyk prezzies...
*shaking my head* tak adil, tak adil...=))

 
At February 24, 2006 3:29 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

amboi2...beli fossil jugak?tiru ni..hehe..nak jadi country manager?WOWOOWOW..good for you. Baik jadi country mgr than dpt that SIng500 increament. WIsh you all the luck in the world. Tak cerita pun pasal jadi country mgr?sob sob..sedih ni..

 
At February 24, 2006 3:48 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Jijah,

alah..sekali sekala apa salahnya kan....

Pu1Pu3,
Bukan tirulah actually I shortlisted 2 watches between Guess Classics and Fossil, then at the end of it decided on Fossil. :)

Pasal country manager tu, still in preliminary discussions tulah i tak nak heboh dulu. Kang kalau tak jadi, buat malu muka jer kan. Jgn risau, nanti I balik and when things look brighter I will cerita the whole of it. Who else can bake me a choc cake and listen to me if not you! Kan? Kan?

 
At March 14, 2006 3:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice fossil watch yaa..

~close fren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home