Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Divinely Romantic Valentine

So, the day came and it went! Wow!

Yesterday, I had an extended lunch with my dearrie then went back early to spend some time with her before sending her off to JB by 11.00 pm.

So, met her at 5.30 pm. where she was getting ready to go to temple. She want me to bring her to a temple very much that I said ok..let's go..

So she wore he usual girlie indian suit and tried to get me to wear a black kurta (male indian top). I strictly told her.....no way. Indians are not suppose to wear black colours to temple (although we are black!). But not many people follow these things nowadays...I'm an exception ok.

Sharp at 7.30, off we went to temple. We prayed, and spend some time at the serenity of peace in the temple at South Bridge Road.

Factoid: Sri Maha Mariamman Temple in Chinatown (South Bridge Road) is one of the oldest temple in Singapore and the first one to be built in Chinatown. And guess, who is the neighbour? Masjid Jamae! Absolute harmony publicised! And they are also coming up with a Buddhist temple just a 150 meters away from these 2 neighbours!

Then we walked all the way to Singapore River to spend some time by the river bank and watch people screaming. Well, we sat right opposite the G-MAX thingie. It's something like a ride you would find in amusement park, where you will be seated (3 person max) in a steeled circular shaped seat and attached to a huge string (or whatever you call it) and you will be flung into air like a yoyo. So we sat and enjoyed this crazy people screaming.

Then we took a bus back home by the time which I had my feet swollen. Lately I cant walk too much and it will be very very painful and swollen! Dunno why.

And at that point, my dearrie who was equally exhausted did something of an unthinkable! SHE MASSAGED MY FEET! ooooohh so sweet! That temple trip really worked wonders!

Thanks dearrie.

Later I sent her to JB came back home and collapsed! to wake up and watch Arsenal vs Liverpool for 5 minutes and collapse again!

4 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 3:26 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Confuse, confuse. Kata dia christian?Dah convert ke? Camna ni?

 
At February 15, 2006 3:30 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Tak lah, she is a christian...but Catholic christians are not so staunch as compared to other groups.

In fact, Indian Catholics mix the religious practices as per their convenient. So, there is no harm for her to visit temple and stuff. Just like, no harm for me visiting church, or as a matter of fact I visit almost all religious places. Except for Masjid! but been to Surau though...

 
At February 20, 2006 3:50 am, Blogger Unknown said...

gustiadipati,
sound like you have a lovely VD.
And for the swollen feet. DON'T ignore it.

 
At February 22, 2006 11:00 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Hi Ana,

Hope you have enjoyed your VD too...
Yup, I have been trying to get things "fixed" about my feet...but have not paid a visit to a Doc yet. Will be doing that soon. I promise. Thanks a lot...you take care too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home