Tuesday, February 14, 2006

One guy that matters most in my life

I'm dedicating this post to my best buddy in the whole wide world!
He has been such an impact in my life till people used to term us as twins, back in college!
(Mind you, he looks wayward different compare to me. He is fair, I'm not. He is good looking, I'm not. He is stylo, and I drink Milo)!

This is one guy who actually thought me how to behave in public, with elderly, with girls, with friends and everything.

We met on out first day in college. Back then, 4 of us just hooked up together and went out for lunch somewhere far! I was new to KL then. The next day, both of us got closer and we are ever since! (NO BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN RELEVANCE HERE, PLEASE!)

He cares and concerns for me beyond any normal friend would do. I love him for all his efforts to be close to me. At times, we behave like we are that of Brokeback Mountain guys....but hey we are not! .... There are many incidents where he stamped his authority on me just to get me on track!

How I got my first job? Because of him!
How I even finished the project and submitted it on time where I almost didn't? Because of him!
And too many to quote

He actually made sure to fetch me to the interview and send me back as I was still lazy to look for a job right 1 month after our graduation! and If not for that job, I wouldn't be where I am now.

On that assignment/project thingie I had a bad day that particular day and reached home quite late and was very tired to even turn on my computer. But he called me, and was talking to me through out the nite just to get me going and finish my project. What a guy he is!

He stays 20 mins away from KL. I stay 1 hour away from KL. And this guy would drop me off at my house before he goes back at times!

The way I eat, the way I dress, the way I keep my loose changes, the way I place my spoon and fork after meal, the way I pick up things from floor when I dropped em, the way I talk at times, the way I walk, the way I even drive are modelled after him.......

he is the the one guy I will always thank god for introducing to me.....thanks a lot PAI (the way we call him!). Thanks for being my best buddy!

6 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 11:44 am, Blogger Unknown said...

good friend is hard to come by.

 
At February 14, 2006 11:55 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

you bet Anasalwa.
And this kinda guys i sone in a million!

 
At February 14, 2006 4:08 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Hey, you're talking abt my hubby there. Since you said you drive like him then die la. I was hoping there was less drivers like him and here you are attesting that you drive like him.
Alamak!

 
At February 14, 2006 4:45 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Yes pu1pu3, it is ALL about your hubby....

and yea we drive almost that! Hey its not my fault for he is the one who created the "SPOT, GUESS & CHASE" game on highways! Where we will spot a car far ahead of us, and guess its make and model and chase it to verify it! WOW THE PLEASURE! ....

 
At February 14, 2006 6:53 pm, Blogger popgummer said...

Kombang hidong den dibueknyooo. 2 minggu ni sonang la den nak korek hidong.

Thanks for all the compliment including the 'Alonso' driving style. He he he he

 
At February 15, 2006 2:36 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

PG,
that was wat in my heart buddy...(sounds jiwanglah pulak! I ain't Brokeback ok!) ha ha ha

Cheers dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home