Saturday, November 12, 2005

My Real Life Spooky Incident!

Guys & Gals,

I have never been this shaken in my life before. I'm a strong believer that the world is not owned by only the visible ones, it is shared between us and them. Them being the invisibles (makhluk halus).

What happened to me last nite, rite under my block really shook me to my bones!

Well I worked quite late last nite, up to 1.00 AM in the office, then I left to home.
Thats when I received a phone call! It is my friend nothing else, the spookiness got nothing to do with the phone call directly. So, while talking to her I got into a cab. Once I reached under my block I just didn't wanna get into to lift yet as that will disconnect my phone line for a while. And I don't want to call her. So I just hang around my blocks' void deck for almost an hour talking to her about her marriage and stuffs.

I was just sitting, standing and facing a certain wall every now and then as nothing else I could do. Then at one point when I was sitting I felt like someone walking past me at the back of me. I turned around and I didn't see anyone and I just ignored that. As there were a few couples walking around at that time anyway.

But what happened later really made me go crazy. After tired of sitting down I stood up, turned around and walked towards the wall I was facing earlier. And I realised there were some writings on the wall which I'm very sure wasn't there earlier. I can bet you my life IT WASN'T THERE, ALRIGHT!

And it wasn't just any writing I strongly believe its very intentional and directed towards me.
It say "Never you go home?". Written in pencil.



(this is the actual picture of the writing)


I was so scared I told my friend I better get myself home now. So I took the lift and went into my house, washed my leg and hit my bed straightaway.

Now, the second incident happened there. My room window is at the corridor of my floor. So the lighting from the corridor falls into my room which I had to cover with same make-do curtains I make out of a bedsheet. Then slowly I realised my room became darker and darker for about 15 seconds! It's like something is blocking the light from the corridor! Believe me in my 3 years in the same place I have never experienced this! And Pu1Pu3 (and her hubby) if you guys still remember you know how well lit my room can be at nite. For something to block that sort of lighting, it will take some extra built in any case. I thought, ok, the second incident can be just my imagination and left it at that. I decided I will check the writing again in the morning.

Too scared, I went to sleep peacefully!

I woke up in the morning, had my shower and I went down to check on the writing. It WAS there as I expected. So I walked around to check if there ae any other writings on other walls just to ensure that after all it might have been some loitters work. And I realised there was no writing at all anywhere else. It's only on the wall I faced! Its definitely intentional by someone ro rather something.

God, I've never been this disturbed. I'm not scared but just can't take it off my mind. It's unexplainable. I shared with my good friend in Singapore and I was adviced to stop hanging around that area at wee hours again!........

Gosh! ...... its spooooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At November 13, 2005 6:08 pm, Blogger Harish said...

Boo!

 
At November 14, 2005 7:35 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

no wonder u were 'quiet'over the weekend.
well, me too ever xpereinced disturbance from these ghostly things, but i told myself nvr to bee too bothered by it coz the more we kept thinking abt them the more it will come 2 disturb u.i nak suruh u baca2 u pon bkan org isLam so...tawakkal bnyk2 jelah k.=D

 
At November 14, 2005 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you say that it was 1 in the night? Oh...thats the time the ghosts get a little intimate with each other. I guess you were intruding their privacy and got such a message :)

 
At November 14, 2005 6:42 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

harish,
I'm scared enough buddy!

jijah,
was shaking over the weekend for 2 reason;
1) as explained above
2) England beat Argie in an open play!!!!!!!

maverick,
probably you are rite.....i will never interfere in anyones private moments from now onwards!

 
At November 18, 2005 3:03 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

hahah...private moments indeed. mmm...memang scary.I attest to your room being well lit. You just crossed their paths, that's all. The gerhana over your corridor lites might be a second warning so that they're sure that you never ever disturb them again. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home