Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The idea was to eat LESS!

For the past few days I felt bloated. Not that I eat more frequently than I should, but the portion from this chinese vegetarian stall is quite huge. Although I have settled for 'half of the rice please' for the past 2 days it didn't seem to help.

So, I hatched a master plan. Let's eat fruits or something light for lunch and have rice only for dinner.

With a plan in my hand I bought a comb for SGD 1.20 which is suppose to be my lunch.

Once I was in office, my colleague offered himself to buy me a coffee, and I thought 'A coffee will do no harm'. So I said ok. Had coffee at 11.00

Then at 12.30, the same colleague asked me for lunch, I said no I'm not eating my lunch today (that was after having 5 of 7 bananas). Then I thot...probably 'half of the rice' again wouldn't be much. And so I had my lunch, with a Ice Lemon Tea. Then at 4, had my other 2 bananas coupled with Red Bull!

And now I'm back to square one, BLOATED!

THE IDEA WAS TO EAT LESS PARAN! EAT LESS!

4 Comments:

At March 15, 2006 6:12 pm, Blogger popgummer said...

Macam la gemuk sangat. Eat while you can!!!

 
At March 15, 2006 6:21 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Boroilah.....tak macho!
Kena....ade six pack. Dah ade 1 pack, but quite big lah!

 
At March 16, 2006 11:08 am, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

itu bukan pack!itu pouch!hahhaha

 
At March 16, 2006 12:04 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Do I look like a kangaroo to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home