Wednesday, April 18, 2007

FINALLY!!!!....GOT IT!!!!

After rounds and rounds of discussions, changes, changes to the changes, phone calls, emails, meet-up.....WE GOT IT!

OUR FIRST MAJOR CONTRACT, that is!!!!!

Got it signed last nite. Not really the big one we are expecting but, one of the bigger ones definitely.

So, Tamil New Year (which falls on the 14th April) have brought me luck, I believe!

Thank you thank you thank you....

AAAANNNNNDDDDD.......I have another announcement to be made.

As of 14th April 2007, I have also ventured into another business with my fellow friends. :)

Yup, I'm a partner in another company too now. For this one, I am investing my effort rather than $$$. It's always good to have a back up rite?

My new venture is called MY JOB RESOURCES. It's a job recruitment company based in Malaysia and operates both in Malaysia and Singapore.

You can access the site at www.joblibrary.net

It has just started, but the response have been good so far.

So guys, you have another reason to pray for me.

NOTE: For all of you for have wished me good luck and prayed for me, I would like to thank you guys sincerely and please continue praying for me. It's still a long way to go....

Cheers! :)

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2007 4:04 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

WOWOW!! DOUBLE WOW!!!looks like u can help search a new job for me ..hehe..
SOO HAPPY FOR U!!
May there be more gr8 big projects in the future.

 
At April 26, 2007 9:07 am, Blogger Unknown said...

GustiAdipati,
Congratulations on your new venture. Hope to hear more about your new business.

 
At May 13, 2007 12:27 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Thanks Pu3...Thank Ana...

God Bless You Guys...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home