Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm back....

HI GUYS!!!!!...

I'm back from such a long hiatus....

what happened you ask? Well a lot of things happened, on my career and personal life front.

Let the personal be personal for now...will reveal once everything is clearer....

But I really want to share with you guys about my career front...

I HAVE QUIT MY JOB!!!!....
Yup...you read it right...I have quit my job. My last day with me previous company was on the 30th Nov....been idle since then. Anyway, the previous company is closing down.

Now what?
Well, I have started my own IT solutions company in Singapore. Of course not doing it alone, not yet at least. I have started it with a partner. Not only that, I have spoken my ex-boss to transfer all her clients to my new business. And she gladly okayed the idea. She is the most wonderful boss anyone can ask for.....seriously....

With all the clients transferred to my own company now, we have already have a good basis to work on.

We have also rented an office space to operate, with my boss 'sponsoring' some of the furnitures too....(told you she is the greatest!)....

So, from 1st Jan 2007, I'm officially under my own company's payroll. I'm taking a break now just to re-charge myself before going full swing with my new venture.

YES! Finally I can call myself an entreprenuer.

So guys, please pray for my business to do well and for me to succeed this endeavour.

All the preparations for the business, like sourcing the office, getting the paper works done, opening bank accounts, office setup, and other works have kept me busy all this while.

But, everything is in place now. NO WAY I'M THINKING OF BACKING OFF! The only option I have now is TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! I'm very sure I can with extra hard work....

Wish me luck guys!!!!!

9 Comments:

At December 17, 2006 9:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is fantastic, Gusti, great that you're back and a full-fledged entrepreneur at that too! Congrats and thanks for remembering me and stopping by my blog ;)

 
At December 18, 2006 7:47 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

nothing is impossible for mr gusti..=)

 
At December 18, 2006 10:30 am, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Hey P,
GOD! No wonder you've been very busy..chewah..lepas ni money would be rolling in ajela..chewah chewah..so happy for you..at least dah jadi entrepeneur..eventhough u actually wanted to be linked to some bananas earlier on.
hehehe..

 
At December 18, 2006 2:24 pm, Blogger kG said...

Finally!! Wednesday's great. Just that, hmm... I'm working from 9-6, so would you be able to meet after 6? or is that too late? If it's a problem, then I tell you what. My chapbook is available down at the Indie Scene Cafe in KL. Now I know you havent a clue of where that is so let me make it easier for you. In Bukit Bintang, it's in this plaza

 
At December 18, 2006 2:26 pm, Blogger kG said...

called Picolo Galleria which is located right next door to Planet Hollywood. Hope that's enough for you to get around. But IF, and only IF you can make it after 6 then I will come meet you personally and go do dinner (and anything else you wanna. HAHA!).

 
At December 18, 2006 4:49 pm, Blogger Visithra said...

great news congrats n good luck on ur new business

 
At December 20, 2006 12:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egad!!! that was me, Ariel... Sorry u had to be directed to a site i once created to do some writing at.

This stupid google thing is pissing me off.

 
At December 24, 2006 1:37 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

GustiAdipati,
Congratulations. So brave of you.

 
At December 25, 2006 2:55 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Thanks thanks thanks everyone...

Clair,
What are friends for rite?...do drop by my blog once in a while....although I wont be able to blog as frequent as I used to be...but there will be update everyone now and then though....

jijah,
you are sweet as usual...

pu1pu3,
ha ha ha...banana went wrong and didn't even pick up...well it's all a blessings in disguise i believe...thank you for your wishes...

KG,
Sorry bro...couldn't meet u as I wished....perhaps next time ok...but DO KEEP ME A COPY OF YOUR BOOK!!!

Visithra,
thanks a lot

Ariel,
thanks :)

Ana,
thanks to you too...i did calculated my risk before taking it...well this is the best time in my life to start this...and I'm ready....

So everyone...wish me luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home