Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dining out...

We have been dining out every day for the past 3 days.

Wednesday - Yishun's Shami, Northpoint - Serves excellent briyani (both veg and non veg). At peak hours you are bound to meet a queue of at least 10 people waiting for their turn to buy briyani!

Thursday - Little India's Iniavans. Their tamarind curry is one fo the best in town! And their Idly is soft and its not sour at all!

Friday - finally (according to her) I brought her to Han's to have Spaghetti's de Rebus (veg) and I had my Veg Mui Fan.

We were dining out not because we wanted to, but we HAD to. My landlord had a visitor at home for the past 3 days and that made it difficult for us to cook at home, hence the dining out.

Some of these pictures I snapped while we were on our Dining Adventure....



From my previous visit to Little India and this visit,
I found that the Peacock now have a companion!

A bigger peacock.....yet to be up!


This cow was found moo-ing around China Square Central...

And his companions.....it's similar to what AnaSalwa spotted

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2006 6:21 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

wow, they have their own standing bulls too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home