Thursday, March 01, 2007

At the Brink....

Dear All,

again....i have collection of things to update in a single entry...no time lah...so sorry ok...

first of all, My Valentine's Dinner went VERY VERY WELL....
Here's what I planend to do before consulting a few friends who have been excellent....especially Pu1Pu3, AnaSalwa, Ariel and not forgetting my dear Cute Nitha...

Valentines Preparation
1. Buy Roses and spread the petals from the door of living room to the bedroom where I am going to place a small gift for her.
2. I will be waiting for in the bedroom, with dim lights on, and 3 stalks of roses with me.
3. Then I am going to lead her to the dining room where I have prepared it like these

Ambience
1) Buy table runner (dark maroon – she loves it) for dining table
2) Spread more rose petals on the table
3) Lit up some long, skinny candles placed in a wine glass, filled with white sand pebbles…..got this idea from some book….
4) Prepare her plate with fork and spoon and a red rose stalk on it.
5) Get a table napkin as well.
6) Serve her the dishes….(refer to my dishes menu below….what you think)

Menu (Fusion menu)
1) Vegetable salad with Thousand Island dressing for appetizer
2) Small portion of rice served with Dried Chilly Chicken (mock meat) with gravy
3) Beans with almond nut in thick gravy soy sauce + chilly sauce
4) Round shaped fried egg.
5) Vanilla Ice Cream with choc syrup for dessert


4. After the dinner, I am planning to watch a romantic movie (on DVD) with her…any suggestion what will be short (around 1 hour or slightly longer) and really romantic….

*****************************************

After consultation, time constraint, budget constraint.....finally this is what Ms Dinner Date actually got on that nite...

Firstly, I was late for shopping had some business issues to deal with….
So I started my shopping only at 4.pm while she is supposed to come back home at 7.30!

I couldn’t find white pebbles for candle stand and table runner…

So I bought everything I could and rushed home and started cooking at 5.30

By 7.15 I started spreading the petals from main door straight to bedroom where I have placed the dress I wanted her to wear.
A nice maroon top with pink skirt. I matched it with my own maroon shirt. The flower spread lead straight to the bathroom, where I also spread the flowers in the bathroom.

I also placed candles along the petal path.

I left note on the front door ‘Please use your key to open the door and follow the flower+candle path. DO NOT LOOK FOR ME’
Another note in the bedroom door ‘Take a good shower, at least 15 mins’ (so that I will have time to prepare the dinner table….

Once she went into the bedroom… I rearranged the flower path and candles to lead her to the dining room…..
I was waiting with a small bouquet and a table decorated with rose petals and 3 big candles….

I really went into fusion meal! I guess so….
I cooked rice with roasted cashew nuts and raisins, Malay style mock-chicken rendang, Chinese style sweet+sour tofu and Indian style vegetable…
As for dessert I bought Famous Amos brownies (3 different types) topped with Haagen Dazs Vanilla ice cream and a slice of strawberry…

We had the meal with coke ….while latin lounge music playing in the background….had no time to look for new CDs …

After the meal I asked her for a dance... in the living room…..

And both of us had a good time….

****************************************

How was that? I dunno.....but i really think she enjoyed it...

Alright, thats on the personal front...

As of my business......i am feeling the pressure right now.
Too many things to be sorted, too many things to work on, too many bugs to fix...

But, as of now...we are only confirming 1 major project. AT THE BRINK!. Just some T&C to be sorted out, but nevertheless the project is confirmed. So, thats one. We have 3 more in the pipeline waiting to be confirmed. Hopefully everything works well.

I have been working like mad-dog for the past 1 week.....didn't even watch the Magnificent MU scoring 3 goals in the opening 6 minutes against Reading, and proceeded to crumble and win the game by mere 3-2 score! Guys....please buck up...Anfield is awaiting our visit....

NOTE
Dear KG,
When are you coming down bro? Just alert me ok.....
So sorry for the super late reply.....Call me ok....if u still have my number...

7 Comments:

At March 04, 2007 10:21 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Work smart, paran and do lots of prayers. The 3 project will be yours if GOD says so.
Ok??
Take care...

 
At March 05, 2007 10:42 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

paran,

no pixs of the romantic valentine day ke???

 
At March 08, 2007 4:35 pm, Blogger kG said...

I have your number dude. I'll buzz ya if im in town aight? Take care.

 
At March 29, 2007 7:06 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

gustiadipati,
I'm glad your valentine dinner went well. Love to hear more about your busy life. (I'm being nosey:))

 
At April 12, 2007 12:24 pm, Blogger Dupa Jasia said...

Now, said the old man, as hydrocodone he pulled the gates after us, you've had a long journey.. To be sure we, too, have called the dream absurd; but we have been able to learn from examples how wise the dream really is when it wellbutrin simulates absurdity.. The suppression extends over the unconscious ideation, because the liberation of pain lortab might emanate from the ideation.. Indeed, I wonder, when I think that a sensible people like ours--really more attached to their clergy than they were in the lost days, when the Mathers and Nortons were noblemen--should choose to neutralize so much of their ministers' lives, and destroy so much of their early training, by this undefined passion for seeing them lidocaine in public.. My daughter Jane has been telling me, that naproxen she heard this morning of a party that is going on tonight at the widow St...

 
At April 16, 2007 6:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...ive been reading ur blog since last year, and have started blogging myself lately...just wanted to tell ya that ive linked you in ma blog..

hope you dont mind. If you want me to remove ur add from my blog, plz say so, i shall remove it.

thanks.

regards,
sakun

 
At April 17, 2007 4:49 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

i thought men like you were extinct.

make sure you keep up this romatic bone thing after the wedding too okay??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home