Saturday, September 23, 2006

WIWIWIG...What I Want Is What I Get

Well, when we did our grocery shopping on Thursday nite, she popped up the question to me
'What you want for tomorrow dinner?'

Least did I expected her sincerity to cater to my needs. Although I have no doubt about it.

My answer was 'Mom, always cooked Dhal(lenthil) Curry on Fridays'

To which she replied 'I don't know how to cook dhal, I'm sorry'.

'It's ok, its not that I wanted it. I just said it. Cook whatever you feel like. I will be late, so I wont be able to help you to prepare the dishes'

So, after my after-work meeting with my client last nite I reached home around 9.45 pm.

The moment I stepped out of the lift/elevator I smelled something cooking. The smell was really familiar. So, I walked faster towards our unit to see her in kitchen preparing something.

I, quickly, unlocked the door and went straight to the kitchen to find out, to my surpirse, that she had a piece of paper which had the recipe for 'Dhal' and a bowl of dhal curry ready to be eaten! (of course, I peeped at the food after giving her a hug and planted a kiss on her forehead).

HOW SWEET!

I didn't expect her to take the trouble to prepare the meal which I eat almost everyday in my entire life! Honestly, I eat dhal curry at least once almost everyday! Even my mum asked me if I'm not bored of eating it everyday. Well, I don't know. I' m not sick of it yet!
I have this problem of prefering my routine food everyday. Will write about my eating habit later, today, especially this post is all about her effort in making me happy!

The meal was excellent! I loved it. It seems, she got hold of the recipe from her fellow colleague, and later dropped by a grocery shop to buy the ingredients and prepared the meal for me, only for me! I felt like I was the king for the day. On top of her effort, what really amazed me was that, she did all these shopping and stuffs despite one of her 'heels' on her shoe gave way! She did the 'Mentos' approach and removed the heels from the other shoe as well and continued searching for the ingredients for me!

Thank god, thanks a lot. I'm not going to put too much pressure on her by the next statement.
But I really think she deserves it, 'she looks after me just like my mum!'. Honestly. I'm sincere.

May god bless her.

I love you, Han.

16 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 1:26 pm, Blogger Jijah R said...

so sweet of Dinner Date..hmmpphh..so lovey dovey!u better double-triple her sweetness hor! hint hint..her b'day cuming rite?? *chucklez*

no wonder when jah called u last thurs tak dpt..rupa2nya ur fon got problem! i was having course near ur office-lah..thot of catching up wif u.

hope to c ya ard yah? =B

 
At September 25, 2006 1:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're one lucky guy! So what you gonna be doin' for her?

 
At September 27, 2006 10:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice scribbles :-) Lucky you and loving her!!

 
At September 27, 2006 3:51 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Jijah,

sorry for not informing you about the phone. Lupa lupa. Don't worry I will take care of her very well.
Tak percaya tanyalah dia.

Clair,
I really have no idea how am I suppose to reciprocate to her love. I cook for her every other day. But I guess even that will not be good enough after sometime rite? Have any idea what can I do?

EH,
Thanks a lot. Indeed I am lucky, for no reason.

 
At September 27, 2006 6:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure u can link :-)

 
At September 28, 2006 4:11 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

Blindfold her and then feed her different kinds of foods ala Mickey Rourke in 9 1/2 weeks.

Tease her wid the food. Use food wid different tastes, textures. Some food must be really delicious (like honey), fruits, jam and some might be a bit of a shocker - maybe like urukka or something spicy. Make it fun.

Any girl is guaranteed to love that, dood!!

Just amke sure she doesn't know you have it planned. Ask her to just trust you.

It's also a great way to learn whether or not she trusts you when she's blindfolded...heheh!

 
At September 28, 2006 6:04 pm, Blogger kG said...

That's just so sweet of her.

 
At October 01, 2006 4:30 pm, Blogger Subramanian Ramachandran said...

hey paran..remember me?? good ol' buddy in TFM :) me R.S

nice to know that u have a blog is ....and itz so nicely written that i thought it is a fiction :)

btw by dhall curry do u mean sambar?? i too love mom's sambar :D and not get bored of it.. and mom too makes sambar every tue and fri

 
At October 01, 2006 5:15 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

EH,
Thanks mate...

Ariel,
Blindfolding her may lead to something else rite? he he he...it's a great idea....

she went back to her mums house for weekend and on the way back now (Sun, 5pm). I'm going to cook briyani for her (my first attempt, in my life!) probably I can blindfold her and scare the hell out of her life my the taste of it! Ha ha ha

Kg,
She is THE sweetest! No doubt.

R.S!!!!,
Hey buddy! how are you doing! It's been ages since we communicated. Dhal Curry = Sambar, yes man. Dhal Curry is the localized term.

And my life is fictional realisation mate. he he he

Do drop by often ok....

 
At October 02, 2006 11:03 am, Blogger Ariel said...

aiya, braderr!!!! it is SUPPOSED to lead to something else lah!

and i hardly see it going anywhere with biryani okay??

think sensuous stuff like honey and grapes and choc syrup, cereal, milk and yoghurt and bla bla bla laaa...

unpleasant stuff can be vege she dont like etc..

you go and watch 9 1/2 weeks. you alone. you learn from there then you do!

 
At October 06, 2006 3:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so....*sob*sob*....SWEET. Reading it is giving me a toothache!!!

 
At November 06, 2006 1:20 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

do u not update anymore?

 
At January 19, 2010 7:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

25mg imitrex Canadian hoodia Order zanaflex World delivery trimox Without prescription hair loss cream Cheap floxin

 
At November 15, 2012 12:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

progesterone and clomid trying to conceive | buying clomid online safe - clomid 50mg, clomid cycle

 
At November 24, 2012 9:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

clomid triplets | buying clomid online uk - clomid price walmart, clomid 100mg success rate

 
At November 01, 2018 9:49 pm, Blogger شركة زهرة الخليج said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة رش دفان بالدمام
شركة مكافحة فئران بالدمام

 

Post a Comment

<< Home