Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I feel naked, insecured and isolated

My phone have been giving me problem for the past few weeks.
It restarts as and when it deems appopriate, although it isn't for me.

It will hang when it needs to, although I don't.

Enough was enough I've sent the phone for servicing yesterday. I'm going to get my phone only on Friday. Till then all my voice calls have been diverted to my office line. So NO SMS please.

And I found out, I'm not alone feeling this way without a phone.
She talks about it too

3 Comments:

At September 20, 2006 8:00 pm, Blogger kG said...

Being phoneless is on my Top Ten Nightmare-like Things list.

*shudders*

I will die without my phone and also if i lose any numbers.

How are you coping??

 
At September 23, 2006 1:05 pm, Blogger Visithra said...

heck lost numbers n sitting n figuring out how to get them back - grrr

lol have fun

 
At September 27, 2006 3:44 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

KG,

It's been almost 1 week now! I KINDA like the peace i'm enjoying right now.

ha ha ha

Visithra,
Thank fully i didn't loose any number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home