Wednesday, September 13, 2006

VCD....

POST NOTE : AS PER KG's REQUEST...MY TUBE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM....
Hope it's not gross.....



I had a scope done on Monday.....was having quite a few bit of problem with my stomach and it was timely for me to just find out what's really in me. And I fixed and appointment with SJMC doctor on Saturday and was asked to take up Ultrasound and Scope on Monday.

When the Monday came, I was at the hospital at 7.45 am. My appointment was at 8.30am.
I wasn't early because I am eager, but because my brother (who is working there) had to be there earlier than his usual days.

After walking around for about 45 minutes....I was called in by the nurse.

Was chit chatting with her for a while and the doctor managed to come down only at 10.30!!!!

While waiting for the doctor, the nurse asked me to lie on my bed and pushed me into the room.
And as my habit suggests I can't keep my mouth shut most of the times...and so I started talking to the nurse...

Me : What OGDS? (That is what was written on my appointment card)
Nurse : It's Gastronomy Scope.
Me : (I looked at her and politely I asked) Where's the D?
Nurse : What?
Me : There is not 'D' in 'Gastronomy Scope'? Are you sure?
Nurse : Huh? Wait huh I will ask my friend? (She did look irritated though!)

After few seconds, 2 more nurses came rushing into the room...
Nurse 2 : It's actually 'Oesophagus Gastronomy Duodenum Scope'.
Me : Aaah...I see.
Nurse 3 : Malulah kaum.....
Me : I hope you guys can get the process right? (smiling of course)

He he he.

After that I remembered the nurse spraying something inside my throat to numb it. The doctor injected me with anasthetic (whatever the spelling is) and i was given a blue pacifier to bite. That is how it looked, at least.

The next thing I know, my brother woke me up. And I was telling him something.....over and over it seems. For about 4 times. He told me this when we were having our lunch. :)

By the way, I was given a VCD of myself....the inner part to watch whenever I want.

I hold on to it the whole of Tuesday (btw, both Ms. Dinner Date and myself took MC and spent the day sleeping at home....2 lazy bums....). But by nite, around 1.00 am, my patience wore thin. I need to know how I look deep inside me....and so I opened our new laptop and slotted in the VCD to watch myself!

There were tunnels in me! Luckily didn't see any tolls there. Could see some tubes going deep inside me....it looked more like a STAR WARS BLACK HOLE exploration.....but it was quite interesting....and at the end of it....there were another mechanic hand that picked something out of my self! It pinched me, twice! Hope it wasn't a special effect directed by Steven Spielberg or George Lucas.....

he he he


Anyone wants my VCD? I might circulate it in the pirated market.....10 minutes of absolute adventure!

Any takers?

10 Comments:

At September 14, 2006 2:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.

 
At September 14, 2006 3:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

took MC & spent time sleeping @ home?
lemme inform ur boss! hehe!

 
At September 14, 2006 7:14 pm, Blogger kG said...

*shudders*

Sounds interesting, however, I don't fancy having a camera run down my Oesophagus, i might gag.
hehe.

Also, I don't want to know what the insides of me look like, ever.
I believe there's an evil perverted and horny sprite spirit living within.

Dark areas of me i rather not visit.

hehe.

Anyway, I however, am interested in watching your video.

Upload it to Youtube and then link it here, this should be interesting, very very interesting.

What other videos do you have?

;-)

hehehhee.

 
At September 14, 2006 7:14 pm, Blogger kG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 15, 2006 2:48 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

so, is your tummy ok now?

 
At September 15, 2006 3:05 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Clair, Pu1Pu3,
I'm going for follow up coming 30th...so I will know only after that. Thanks for your concerns...

Spider,
sometimes you just got to what you got to do! Ha ha ha

Kg,
That's a good idea to have it on Youtube...ok will try to upload it today.....

what other videos I have huh? PRIVATE VIDEOS of course!!!!

 
At September 16, 2006 2:35 am, Blogger kG said...

Cool.


Private videos sounds very intriguing. Youve got my attention.

hahhaha.

 
At September 20, 2006 11:46 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

IT IS 'PRIVATE' VIDEO....not for public viewing...ha ha ha

 
At September 20, 2006 1:23 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

driven by morbid fascination, i went to have a looksee. while i was having lunch.

it didn't gross me out.

i think you have a pretty oesophagus and duodenum. they are pink, and pink makes Steve Tyler high as kite.

some words of consolation for the scope that undertook the journey: it is not the destination but the journey to get there that really matters. job well done!

itu saje. terima kasih.

 
At September 20, 2006 4:22 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

ariel,
'pretty oesophagus and duodenum' makes me blush.

I feel as though someone peeped me while I was taking shower naked....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home