Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What a day it was, and what a day its going to be...

Yesterday was very 'fruitful' to an extent...

Finished work at 5.30 pm and was able to rush for a project discussion with couple of guys at 5.45 pm. So we sat at McDonalds at Funan IT Mall which comes with a free wireless access and had a discussion on some new marketing tool. I had the meeting with 2 other guys; 1 is a very young entreprenuer minded some-sort of a rich guy with lots of money but dunno what to do; the other is a Regular NS guy who is some sort of an officer in the Singapore Army. The discussion was good, and we have decided to look further into the idea. My involvement will be limited as I know I have different plans ahead of me.

For some reason, when good things happen it will happen all at the same time for me.

Had another opportunity from Pangkor last week, to join them as Business Development Exec.
Have not discussed in detail yet but planning to meet the guy. You know it's best to keep the options open. Rite?

Well, right after the meeting yesterday I went down to Jason's Market Place at Raffles City. I was tired of doing my grocery shopping at NTUC market at Tanjong Pagar. They have limited and very localized vegetables. The visit to Jason's really made my day. I was able to find a lot of vegetables that I wanted to try, brussels, asparagus, etc. So this Friday I'm going to have my shopping done there and have a good, good, good dinner and probably I can invite a dinner mate too!

For today, I've had my usual Coffee Peng and Toasted Bread. The aunties and uncle at the coffee shop have really started knowing my preference.....so all I have to do nowadays are just pay, smile, get my stuffs, smile and say 'thank you...bye bye'.....

Hope to have a nice day.....you too

4 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 5:46 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

wow..several windows of opportunity.
glad its working well for u.

 
At June 15, 2006 11:29 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

thanks pu1pu3...

hopefully it all will fall into its places well...

 
At June 16, 2006 11:34 am, Blogger Unknown said...

gustiadipati,
enlighten me plesae, what is kopi peng?

 
At June 16, 2006 11:39 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Ana,

Kopi Peng means Iced Coffee in Mandarin... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home