Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Citizen M and MY country

I know this post can be deadly, but I am trying not to be political and going against the government of MY country. I am merely stating my opinion to a handfull audience I have on this blog. Not meant to be a propaganda, nor a campaign.

With all the issues happening in MY country of Citizen M questioning the current PM and the PM maintaining the elegant silence, I have seen people divided in their opinions. Some say the OLD DOG BARKS TOO MUCH. Some says, the new dog ISN'T BARKING AT ALL!

Whatever said and done, in my humble opinion Citizen M is teaching, or trying to imply the one quality missing from MY fellow countrymen. QUESTION YOUR GOVERNMENT!

May be Citizen M wouldn't have liked it when he was at the pinnacle. But he knows the people had to have it, the QUESTIONING MENTALITY. He is leading the way once again. Learn it people. QUESTION YOUR GOVERMENT. In a proper way of course. Don't start a war, picketing, riot, or whatever that will disrupt the nations peace. But question via forums, newspaper, public polls, or whatever medium and get the answers right away. I have been learning more about MY country in the past 1 year than ever before. (That's the period I started paying attention to the issue of course).

So, question and get answers.

Disclaimer : I am not siding any political party, nor am I against any political party. My opinion is a mere opinion not to be used as a propaganda.

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 5:50 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

I think if it were a normal person questoning the govt, it might not have made it to the front page for several days.
the fact that the old dog is making such noise, and because he was our premier, that's why it has created an uproar.
Maybe its wise for Abdullah to keep quiet.Maybe he was just thinking first before he makes any harsh statements. Think first before we speak kan? I think both are right. But since Abdullah is now our premier,its not right for M to question y isn't abdullah doing things his way. But M has the right to question why the mega projects were not continued when a lot of money and effort had been put in.
So political.but we have the right to question our government. We are starting to do that now.

 
At June 15, 2006 11:29 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

YUP! That is what being instilled by Dr.M now. WE ARE DARE TO QUESTION!....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home