Friday, June 30, 2006

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!


AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! GOD HELP ME! This is how I feel now!

How worse can my day begin?
I went to sleep last nite with a terrible toothache! It felt like my roots are exposed but it isn't. Although I have been having toothache for the past 2 weeks though I didn't see any roots exposed. It was terrible!

Had 2 normal paracetamol yesterday afternoon and 2 Panadol Extra before going to bed last nite.

Now, I have just popped in 2 more Panadol Extra. Not enough with my toothache, I got my finger stuck in between the shutter while I was opening it this morning. So, imagine my finger stuck in between the shutter and its frame while it's rolling up! I can't do much since I was holding my coffee peng on the other hand. I decided to just pull my finger out and OOOUUCCH!!!!.... I think it's swelling now!

Have arranged for a dentist appointment tomorrow. OOoohh Dr.Wong....i'm coming!

2 Comments:

At July 03, 2006 11:47 am, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

I KNOW the feeling and I HATE it.
A lot needs to be done with my teeth.tapi no money..so damn expensive.
Hang in there.

 
At July 03, 2006 12:24 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

aiyooo...jgn tunggu lah...pergi cepat2 ok...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home