Friday, June 23, 2006

WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!$$$$

I have never been this particular about money people owe me.
The people who are close to me will know this.

But, I have learnt my lesson. When people owe me money, they owe me BLOODY MONEY!
I've earned my money, so you earn yours.

Do I look like someone you can cheat??? A****LES!

Here are the culprits, I'm putting them onto this Hall of Shame without any doubt!

1) David. This guy calls himself as my friend! A friend I will never claim I knew.
First, he cheated me on my insurance money for 2 years. I have been paying him my monthly premium and never bothered to ask for my receipt, as I thought he is not that kinda guy. But guess what, the truth hurts. He IS that kinda guy. Cheat, liar, con man!

Even after that episode, I have forgiven him. And stupidly loaned him RM 300 last month with a specific instruction to return it by 10th June. He said 'Don't worry, I will return your money as I promise'

It's 23rd now, he is not even answering my calls. LIAR. CHEATER. YOU WILL LOOSE MORE THAN WHAT YOU OWE ME!!!!

2) Mak Cik! Ok, in this case probably I have been conned. But she appeared naive, helpless and poor. I knew this mak cik for less than a month before she asks me to loan her SGD 300. She said she will pay me back monthly SGD 50. She said it's ok for me to charge interest. I said, I'm not a chetti. Just return my money. So, the first month she returned SGD 100. Then she went missing! I have her phone number, been trying to this day but no answer. It's been 2 years now!
WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!! If you can't return it, its ok. Just tell me. Now, I seriously considering of HARAM-ing that money! I'm serious. I know roughly how bad it is for an Islam to spend moned which has been HARAM-ed. Serves you rite!

3) Amanah Saham Wawasan. Now, I have invested RM 200 in year 1994. It's been 12 years. I don't know what happened. No statements, nothing. And guess what, I thought they might have some website with help-line number for me to call. But I can't find it. If you guys have it, please pass it to me!

Why oh why! Give back my money!

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 1:24 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

gusti,
told you that you ni nice sgt.people are just manipulating you.jgn percaya their horror story, nanti u yg horror jadinya.
be wise!think twice!

 
At June 27, 2006 10:37 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

mmmm...yup learning that trick now pu1pu3....

it's so difficult to be a nice guy...huh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home