Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Did Mars really came close to earth?

I received SMS's and emails alerting me that on the 27th August the MARS will be as closest possible to earth as it can before repeating it in the next dunno-how-many thousand years....

the time given was 27th Aug 12.30 am...

not wanting to miss this special event....i walked around my housing estate at 12.30 am on the 27th......i couldn't even see the moon! Let alone the MARS!

then I thought...may be its 28th 12.30 am....so i waited the next day...i walked around in my shorts and t-shirt again...i even went to the top of the parking complex of my HDB...and found no moon!!! Not even MARS again!


Is this hoax? WHERE IS THE MARS? WHERE IS THE MOON?
WHAT HAPPEN?

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 3:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
its just one of those urban legends. Always make way into e mails around this time it seems. Me too receive the email. Just google 'urban legend mars' for more info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home