Monday, August 28, 2006

Didn't make it to Holland but made it to Everton....

Ok ok, we didn't plan to go to Holland the last time around.....we planned only to go up tp Holland Village in Singapore....however we did made it to Everton!

Not the Everton, Merseyside, Liverpool......but Everton Park behind Cantonment Towers...which is my housing estate...he he he

last week went great...got a lot of things to share with you guys.....

1) First of all...i think I have found an unknown fame somewhere on the parts of the world.
Why? let me explain...... those around me or close to me knows the fact that I hardly login to my MSN. I hate it for few reasons. One of them being......in the last a year or two....whenever I login...i will have tons of "Add Contact" request submitted. Initially I thought my long lost friends trying to get back to me....but then i realised...all these contacts are from Sweden, Netherlands, and Finland particularly. They mistook me for someone else...the thing is it comes in bulk! The last time I login....i had similar "Add Contact" request...this time around its from Japan and China......WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHY AM I POPULAR SUDDENLY! he he he

2) Secondly, "Orang Malaysia tak canggih!". Thats what I heard from 2 Singaporeans at the Woodlands Checkpoint....after coming back from JB. Why? I don't know. They said so. But after seeing this in the lifts in Singapore...i have no comments...


Why Canggih people needs this...i don't know.....mmmm

3) Thirdly, last Friday....she took MC and I ponteng kerja. He he...we just wanted to spend some time together....and we did.....we went shopping for new drawer for my room and bought one too.....it was cool...and we cooked dinner together....."Food with love" she said.....

p/s : She always say "Food with love" when the food not really up to the mark.....he he he

4) Last nite, we went to her friends house for dinner...nice people, nice food...but my stomach bloated ...as usual....lately just a bit of extra food....makes my stomach bloated....one of my nurse friend said it could be due to my intestine got twisted.....so need to go for a check up...but tengoklah dulu

5) Finally....these are my random shots...again...






Img 1 : Guess what?





Img 2 : Guess what?





Img 3 : Have any idea how much you need to pay for parking from 8.30 to 5.00 pm?





Img 4 : I hope you will those missing teeth at least! Ha ha ha....


2 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 4:11 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

looks like you had and are having a wonderful time!Hope SHE's the ONE.

 
At August 30, 2006 1:53 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

pu1pu3,

yes indeed. I hope SHE is the ONE... of course....you guys have to meet her as well ok....soon soon..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home