Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Trip to heaven/ I got pimped


First of all...thanks to all my friends who have bothered to wish me on my Bday...
I hope it comes with a gift too.....those who knows who am I referring to...please don't be shy. Just go and get me something ok..... :) just kidding.

Anyway, I was pimped. That's how I felt. I had a wonderful holiday in Melaka with the Dinner Date. Full expense covered trip beb! I felt so like pimped.... he he he.... Hey she insisted ok. But the she asked me to be prepared for her birthday! Gulp! Big Gulp!

We stayed at the Renaissance Melaka...and she checked us in to the Club Level room which ensured us to receive a wonderful service and personal attention. We had chefs making special arrangements for us for breakfast and evening cocktail (as we both are vegetarians). We had the Guest Relation Manager paying us close attention non-stop. And to top it all....my birthday was celebrated by all the management staffs on Monday morning with a Cheese Cake and a happy birthday song! (I had to eat it at least for a courtesy sake. But to be honest, it did tasted good.....thanks, but no thanks.)

And, the news was shared with all the management staffs I think, coz almost everyone wished me happy birthday!

Thanks Juliana (the GR Manager, I feel so uncomfortable to address her as GRO).

Thanks Dinner Date......god bless you....

Thanks to my family and friends...both near and far for calling me, SMSing me, emailing me your wishes....may god bless you guys too...

p/s: photos coming soon!

13 Comments:

At August 02, 2006 3:17 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

aik.ur newest gal doesn't even know that you dislike cheese cake?wakakakakka...amboi..pampered habis. Life is good, No? Told you u deserve someone better. And for once, you are not the one spoiling your partner but its the other way round. THis should be the way. Give and take! May this one lasts...
Belated birthday present will come when my new remuneration package is announced, k?

 
At August 02, 2006 3:26 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Pu1Pu3,
The cake is not even her arrangement....its by the hotel staffs....

so can't expect them to know what I like.....in fact even 'she' doesn't like cheese cake...

:)

I WILL WAIT FOR MY PRESENT! ha ha

 
At August 02, 2006 3:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trip to heaven eh? Hmm that title says it all, must've been some fantabulous holiday. And Ms Dinner Date sounds like quite the dish herself. Lucky you ;)

Cheesecake? *drool*

 
At August 02, 2006 5:18 pm, Blogger Visithra said...

hey didn't know it was ur bday - happy belated birthday - when wsa it

looks like u had a good time

 
At August 02, 2006 5:38 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Clair,
It was indeed a fantabulous holiday. Thanks for your wishes....god bless you.

Visithra,
My b-day was on 31st July....and thanks for your wishes....
Yes, I had a wonderful time with Ms DD in Melaka... ;)

 
At August 03, 2006 6:36 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

GustiAdipati,
Happy belated wonderful birthday.

 
At August 03, 2006 7:00 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Ana,

Thanks a lot. :) May God Bless You

 
At August 04, 2006 11:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Bday!!

 
At August 04, 2006 11:31 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Thanks Vani. Vani? Vani??

 
At August 09, 2006 12:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u mean u dun remember me???

 
At August 14, 2006 11:13 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Vani..!!!!
I'm sorry....so sorry ok....

confused between ur real name and ur nick name....sorry sorry...

thanks for dropping by anyway...

 
At August 16, 2006 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwwaaaahhhh....when's your birthday lah. I am trying to find someone who shares mine? Anyway, how come I dont get this kind of treatment one? I must go and complain already!!

 
At August 21, 2006 3:11 pm, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Marsha,
my bday is on the 31st....yours on the 30th rite?

go go..go and complaint..its good for health you know...he he he

 

Post a Comment

<< Home