Friday, July 21, 2006

Dinner, dinner and dinner

I had 2 dinner meetings last nite....7 - 8.30 and 9 - 10.30...
I was with bunch of friends in McD from 7 - 8.30 talking about some possible systems which we expect to bring us millions.....which I think the system DO have the potential but a million? is porbably too much to ask at least at this stage...

then at 9 - 10.30 i met Patricia and her cousin Ming Hui whom I have known professionally all this while. It's strange how we discovered this......when Pat (my HP colleague from KL) came down to SG, I called her out for a dinner.

So, the cousin (whom she is staying) was very worried who is she going out with in a new place and at nite! Right after the dinner, she went back home only to be interogated by her cousin....

Cousin (C) : Where you went?
Pat (P) : He took me to Esplanade, ThaiExpress
C : How you know him?
P : My ex-colleague from HP-lah. Why? Not happy is it? Wanna die?
C : Where is he staying?
P : Around Tanjong Pagar
C : Hey, I have a friend too around there.
P : I see, he is in IT line.
C : My friend too....
P : He is from KL
C : Wallauweh. My friend too
P : By the way, his name is Paran
C : My friends name is Paran too!!!!!!!

Tats how they discovered that both of them are talking about the same person. ha ha ha

anyway, we went to a vietnamese restaurant last nite...they food was excellent! I really enjoyed the started, a spring-roll with that white laksa mee-stuff, nangka, cucumber, mint and a lot of other ingredients....it was very good...then I ordered my Vegetarian Fried Rice, off the menu. And it was really good, except for I forgot to mention NO MUSHROOM, NO CARROT, NO GREEN PEAS! So, I ended up had to pick all of those myself...

Tonite, I have a dinner date...with The 'Dinner Date'. We are going to The Monkeys Cafe at Orchard...at 8 tentatively....

So, you guys have fun too.....while I have mine...

chiow...fellas

5 Comments:

At July 24, 2006 4:42 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

hahaha...nice coicidence kan..asyik makan je..mana tak boroi?tapi takpela kan?eh..I didn't know u hate carrots too!In my vege lasagne ada carrots la..u makan ok je.

 
At July 25, 2006 7:05 am, Blogger Unknown said...

gustiadipati,
seriously, are you boroi? It has been a while I heard the word. So, how was the dinner?

 
At July 25, 2006 9:52 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Pu1Pu3!!!!
look what you have done...now Ana thinks I'm boroi!!!! GRRR...

and pu1pu3, your lasagne is the only thing I make the exception for. Certain good foods can make you forget your dislikes.....i love your lasagne....and pasta...and kway teow goreng...and mee hoon goreng....choc cake...and and and....

Ana,
I bukan boroi, just ter-developed muscle at the wrong place. Tu aje...he he he....

memanglah boroi...but tak lah teruk sgt....ok...

 
At August 13, 2006 2:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At August 18, 2006 6:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home