Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Masterplan....

I'm in a flashback mood today. And from today onwards I am trying my level best to type slow and read it a few times before posting my write ups. I have noticed a lot of spelling and grammatical errors which I could have avoided.

Anyway, sticking to the title 'The Masterplan', it was this plan hatched back in July 1996!
Between 5+1 geniuses who needed the one genius to get through their Maths Paper I exam in SPM Trial test.

The 5+1 geniuses consists of (it's all nick names...ok)

1) Man Perak
2) Samsul
3) Wak Tel
4) (late) Man
5) Pippo

and the REAL GENIUS was none other than our SUPER HERO, GUSTI ADIPATI!
(why do I feel like Brad Pitt in Oceans Eleven/Twelve??. Sorry I prefered Pitt in that show than Clooney)

By the way, the 5 geniuses I've listed were masterminds in everything else except for their academical discipline.

Their Maths Paper I score normally ranges between impressive 0 to 25 max, depending on who sits next to them during exam!

So, they begged me for my help to get them through. They bribed me actually, with that delicious Cekodok Sambal from Pak Teh (our canteen caretaker)! And finally I joined their plan and hatched the most flawless of plans ...erm...ever planned!

We have about 250 students in Form 5 alone. So the exam will take place in 1 big hall and 3 other classrooms. And guess what, only I was in the hall, the others were placed in different classrooms. So paper-exchanging methods ruled out! We need to work out something else.

Gusti (G) : Ok, The exam starts at 8.30. I am a genius (cheh, konon). I can finish by 10.00. It's paper one. Answers alone are good enough. That will earn you 2 points. They will not ask how you got the answers. I will write done all the answers in piece of paper and place it behind the door of the toilet no.3 in our male toilet. Remember just copy and leave it there. The last person must flush it!

B1: When we get to copy it?
G : Sharp at 10.00 am I'm going to toilet to leave the answers there. Sharp at 10.10 B1 (not Bananas in Pyjamas ok) is going to toilet and copy it.
B2 : 10.20, my turn
B3 : 10.30, mine
B4 : Me at 10.40.
B5 : So, I need to go at 10.50. Hoi, the exam finishes at 11.00!
G : That's your problem! Don't go for 'big business' ok.
Unknown voice : And at 11.00 I'm reporting it to the teacher!
(our friend who have heard our masterplan!)

Dishum! Kedubuk! Kaboom! Chebuk! He had blows from the other Bs. Don't worry, no one dies or gets injured seriously in this plan. So he was safe to go and buy us Cekodok Sambal later, after we threatened him of course!

Ooh, in case you are wondering what the B stands for, it's for Bandit.

The plan worked as we planned. Everyone was happy. For a week I had access to unlimited Cekodok Sambal! That was heaven!

A week later, the results were out. Something is wrong. The teachers started giving us a wierd stare. All these geniuses who used to score between 0 - 20 suddenly have scored 70 above! (well obviously I'm not fool enough to give them all the answers right!)
After much scrutinising fro the teachers who can't believe there was some development with their brains, they confessed but never turned me in. I was BRAD PITT, remember! So, I turned myself in to Mrs.Susan, our friendliest-non-smiling-maths teacher!

Mrs.Susan (S) : You gave them the answers?
G : Yup
S : Whats wrong with you?
G : Mmmmmm
S : Ok, I need to punish you for this. I'm deducting points from your total score for each and every single answer you gave it to them.
G : Gulp!
S : You gave them answers for Q1, Q2, Q3........Qn. Rite?
G : You missed out Q15, Q18 and Q20 teacher. (Being a Brad Pitt here, you see)
S : Oooh.....well, after deducting it, you are left with only 38 points! Which means you fail the Paper I. What you going to do?
G : Gulp (again)!. (after a pause of about 10 seconds). Sorry teacher. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again. Please show me some mercy (can't afford to be Brad Pitt anymore. My dad will kill me if I failed Maths!).
S : Ok, this is a final warning. Don't do this again. I'm not deducting your points. Ok?
G : Thanks teacher. You are the best.

Walking out of the teachers room, the other bandits were waiting to know what happened.....
(back in Brad Pitt's mould, I said), "The teacher made a lot of noise......then I said, teacher if you are not happy you can deduct the points from my score. I don't mind. But she just kept queit!. Takutlah tu..."

The bandits were super impressed. My Brad Pitt image preserved forever, I thought. Only to turn around and to find Mrs.Susan standing there with my papers still in her hands!

Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! Big Gulp 7-eleven!

P/s: This posting was inspired by AnaSalwa's THIEF.
P/s/II : Please correct my spelling or grammatical errors if any.....each correct corrections will earn 2 points. The person with the most points at the end of each month will be treated with Cekodok Sambal Mak Teh. Sorry, last I heard Pak Teh had passed away.

3 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 7:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

gustiadipati,
that's what a call a smart move: smartass and humble.

 
At August 11, 2006 8:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At March 03, 2007 4:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home