Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm Itchy....yes I am...

I have a confession to make....

I am ITHCY!..
For the past 10 days, I have been scratching my arms, legs, abdomen, face and everywhere..even while I'm sleeping.
A visit to doctor, which basically covers all the basic questionairres such as any new food, new cloth, dusty area exposure, new medicine, new soap, etc and the answer was big NO!

I did nothing. But, I'm ITCHY!
My arms, legs, abdomen and face. Why? Although the doctor prescribed me with 2 different dosage of medicines. 1 pill for the day time, and 1 for the nite time.
The day time pill, have no effect. The nite pill, makes me drowsy and i sleep like a itchy baby. I think he is not curing me, but simply trying to make me sleep through my itchiness.

I'm still scratching. No rashes, no heat puss, or anything. Except for small puss-life effects on my body which only started to emerge today. Why am I itchy?

I am ITHCY!,
Myself. End of this month, it's my Bday (31st July)...so for those handful of close friends of mine...you guys do know what I like rite? So, buy it for me! ha ha ha.

Guess what, this may come as a complete shocker to some of you but yes it is happening.
I am going for a holiday trip from 29th July (Sat) to 31st July (Mon) to Malacca.
So, call me on my Malaysian mobile number to wish me ok! (I am self promoting here, but who cares as long as I get what I want!)

Huh? What? With whom you ask? Well it's with the 'Dinner Date'!
Shocked!!? Don't be.
I have more shocking news to be revealed in near future.

So, till then....take care...chiow

Signed,
Itchy-Italians-French-Cousins-Indonessians-Maids-Relatives-Employers-Brother.

7 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 2:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, if you're not allergic to anyTHING, you must be allergic to someONE LOL?. You probably need stronger medication or a jab to stop it.

Happy 'Early' Birthday and have fun. Can't wait to hear more about Ms Dinner Date ;)

 
At July 26, 2006 11:12 am, Blogger Gusti Adipati said...

Clair,
I don't know what to do...as for the latest advice I received...I have stopped consuming egg and avoiding Dettol or Protex soap. As these soaps will agitate the ithciness.

Thanks for the 'Early' wishes...:)

Don't worry I will upload the trip with accompanying pictures!

 
At July 26, 2006 3:16 pm, Blogger Ariel said...

farnie betul la kau!

i think claire is right. if you're not responding to the present meds, go back and tell the doctor about it.

 
At July 27, 2006 8:24 am, Blogger Jijah R said...

these days Paran is full of surprises eh...
mini honeymoon ke?

 
At July 28, 2006 4:57 pm, Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

amboi..this is excellent news!!!

 
At August 11, 2006 11:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At August 16, 2006 7:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home